Chapter Four

ALEX

"Where'd Carter go?" Alice asked walking up to me. The guys following behind her.

"Well I asked her to slow down and she let go of my hand and took off into that." I point to the huge crowd jumping along with the music.

"You just let her go! She's by herself... She could get hurt in that big crowd with how small she is." Alice snapped.

"Alice she's a big girl. She's 22. She can handle herself." I replied. It's not like she a little kid.

"Alex she's the size of a 12 year old. You don't think this is dangerous?" she clenched her fists and stepped closer to me.

"Jack will you please contain your girlfriend." I looked to Jack and he shook his head no.

"This ones all you Alex." he said. He still grabbed her hand though and she took it down a few notches.

"Why don't you go find your girlfriend Alex." Alice said then turned and started walking away, her hips swaying from side to side.

I rolled my eyes and turned the opposite direction and walking into the crowd.

I eventually got to the front of the crowd and there she was jumping and singing along with the rest of the crowd. All of a sudden a guy grabbed her and lifted her to his shoulders.

She had a huge grin in her face, her hands were up in the air as she sung every word to the song.

I couldn't help but smile at how much fun she was having. Alice had no reason to worry. Carter is a grown up and she knows how to take care of herself.

Just as I was about to reach her Andy looked down at her and pulled her onto stage.

"Hey Carter. I definitely didn't expect you to be front row during our set."

Her eyes got really big and I could tell she was trying to keep her cool.

"Oh please Andy who wouldn't want to be front row during your set." she replied. Her voice sounded surprisingly normal. I actually have to give her props right now, I figured she would have fainted by now.

She grabbed her phone out of her pocket and her smile faded.

"Oh shit. My set starts in like twenty minutes, I have to go." she said and started walking off stage.

"Have fun!" Andy said and she turned and waved goodbye.

I met her at side stage and she smiled at me.

"I was just on stage with Andy Biersack." she mumbled.

"I saw. Why did you run away from me like that? You know I got my ass chewed out for that? Alice is way too protective of you." we walked in the direction of the stage she's playing on, holding hands.

"I'm not really sure why she's like that. I guess it's because I'm four years younger than her." she said with a smile on her face.

"Or it could be that you look like a sixth grader." her mouth dropped open and she smacked the back of my head.

"I hate you!" I looked up at her showing my best puppy dog eyes and she smiled turning back to face the front.

The stage came into view and her smile faded. Her grip got tighter on my hand and I pulled her to a stop.