The First Night

Narrator: Natsu Dragneel (shown below)

Everyone knows that Luce (Lucy) has the biggest boobs anyone has ever seen, so that's why I'm really worried about this trip

Everyone knows that Luce (Lucy) has the biggest boobs anyone has ever seen, so that's why I'm really worried about this trip. Everywhere Luce and I go together, I always see men looking at her in a sexual way. Those men make me mad. In the airport, I saw all sorts of guys looking at her and all I could do was glare at them until they stop. I could also tell that Luce was really uncomfortable because almost everyone now has a mate in Fairy Tail, except for me, her, and Pantherlily. Even Happy is dating Charle! Luce also has a really big ass, of course everyone knows that too. The weird thing is that Luce has the biggest tits and ass, but she's only 102 pounds! That's less than how much Wendy weighs! I was just so happy when we got to the hotel in The Great Sandy Beaches. 

"Alrighty! Everyone listen up please!" Mira yelled to get our attention, "To lower the cost of the rooms, I've decided to only get rooms with one bed, that two will share, except for one room of three. I put all of the couples together, so they can be comfortable. Laxus and I will be sharing a room, Lisanna and Bickslow, Evergreen and Elfman, Wendy and Romeo, Charle and Happy will be sharing with Pantherlily, Gajeel and Levy, Gray and Juvia, and my most favorite couple: Natsu and Lucy!" I could see Luce's face turn completely red. 

"It's okay, Luce. If you're not comfortable with sharing a room with me, I can tell Mira to get another room," I tried to comfort her. 

"No, it's okay. I don't want to ask for too much," she whispered. We got unpacked and then went downstairs to get a full on body massage to then go into the hot springs. There was a thin wall separating the genders' tubs, so I could hear everything the girls said.

"That massage felt so good!" Wendy exclaimed. 

"It was really uncomfortable that we were naked and I didn't like getting massaged in some places," Luce said. 

"Well, it makes since that it was uncomfortable for you because you have the biggest tits and ass anyone has ever seen," Cana teased. 

"Cana!" Lisanna scolded. 

"What Cana said is true," Erza agreed. 

"I bet Natsu wants to grope those titties of yours, Lucy," Mira rubbed in. I was about to explode with anger. 

"Mirajane Strauss!" Lisanna screached.

"I'm going up to my room," Luce said on the verge of tears. I heard Luce get out of the tub and all of the girls were laughing at her boobs and ass. 

"That's it! Cana! Mira! Erza! You're all a piece of shit, you bitches! Leave Luce alone!" I yelled at them. 

"Great! This happens every time we go to a hot springs," Gray said, annoyed. 

"What was that Natsu? We all know you want to rape her," Erza said. I heard Luce burst out crying and walk right out the door in her towel. 

"Lucy! You guys suck! Leave her alone!" Lisanna yells at them. I couldn't take this anymore. I stood up angrily, put a towel on and went up to my room. 

"Luce, I..." I started. Layed out on the bed, I saw Luce in her pajamas (a long shirt with no bra and underwear) asleep with tears on her cheeks and on the bed near her eyes. It seems that she cried herself to sleep. I got dressed in my pajamas (sweatpants with underwear and no shirt), tucked Luce under the covers, and went to sleep.