ch. 22

A year has past with unexpected news. When I was forced back I came with something from the past. My beautiful son named Miko. He looks juat like his father with the ears, hair, demeanor and markings but he has my eyes and my heart.

Kagome and I were both shocked to see that he doesn't have ears like Inuyasha but I'm actually a little greatful. His ears are easier to hide and look somewhat normal. Kagome goes to the well every chance she can to see if we can go back but nothing works. After a week of her convincing me to come with her I grab Miko and together with the family we go to the well house.

Once we enter we see the well glowing. My eyes widen and I look to Kagome.

"Does this mean that we can go back?" She questions and my eyes tear up.

"But what if we can't get back?" I question and we all grow somber.

"Hana you have a husband on that side and we won't stop you if you decide to go back." My aunt says and I look to her as my tears flow. "No matter your desicion we will always love you." With tear filled eyes I hug them and hold Miko closely to my chest as I climb onto the ledge of the well. Taking a deep breath I kiss my son and jump into the well and watch the colors fly by as we float and soon my feet touch solid ground. Looking up I see the night sky and vines coming down and choke back my sobs.

"Hello?" I hear a familiar voice call and my heart speeds up. Inuyasha! I grab a vine and start moving it the best that I can to gain his attention and I see his head pop over the side and I wave my hand to gain his attention. "Hana?" He asks surprised and the tears flow freely. He comes down into the well and helps me out and when we're in the open he holds me close until he feels the small movements of my five month old.

"Who is this?" He asks shocked and I gently hand him the Sesshomaru look alike.

"Meet your nephew. Miko." I sign and he looks at the child with wide eyes.

"He's Sesshomaru's?" He asks softly and I give him a duh look.

"He looks just like him so of course he is. Though we're surprised that he doesn't have the dog ears." He nods as he holds my child at arms length and I see Miko glaring at him and laugh. Father like son. "Where is my husband?" I ask and he points to the village.

"He's getting prepared to travel again." At that news I grab Miko and Inuyasha and I race towards the village. "SESSHOMARU!" Inuyasha calls and I watch as the man I love appear from one of the huts.

Our eyes meet and I see that his widen before he races towards me. He goes to tackel me into a hug and when he sees the bundle in my arms he freezes and I smile softly as I cry.

"Is that?" He asks softly and I nod. Slowly he comes closer and looks at the child in my arms and pulls me into his arms in a tight embrace as I cry into his chest. "What's his name?" He asks and I wipe my tears as he takes Miko into his arms.

"Miko. He was born five months ago. I found out a month after being back that I was pregnant and a few months later tada." I answer as he nods as he stares at his son.

"He doesn't have the dog ears." He mentions and I silently laugh.

"That's what Kagome and I said." He smiles softly.

"Lets go home." He says softly and I smile softly up at him.

"As long at me I'm with you I am home." He kisses my lips as he pulls me to his body and holds me close before I feel the familiar feeling of my feet leaving the ground. I love this man so much.

THE END!~§§