~14~ °PartOne°

×Shardae Point Of View×

I Love My Baby So Much. Not Tre. Tre'Shawn. He Is So Cute. I'm Just So Attached To Him. I Love His Gummy Smile. His Laugh. Just Everything. Currently Me And Tre'Shawn Were In The Room Watching Netflix. Tre Stepped Out To Take A PhoneCall. Whatever That Was About. Tre'Shawn Was Laying One My Chest Looking At Me And Making Faces. I Laughed And Then He Laughed. I Made Faces Back And He Put Both Of His Hands On My Cheeks. I Acted As If I Was Gnawing At His Hands.

"Ma"He Screamed Loudly Then Laughed. This Boy Was Crazy. I Sat Up Holding Him So He Wouldn't Tilt Over And Fall. When I Was In A Comfortable Upright Position I Sat Him Down In Front Of Me. I Stared At Him. He Stared Back At Me,Smiled And Covered His Face Leaning Back.

I Hovered Over Him And Began Tickling Him. He Laughed Loudly Then Yelled Out.

"PeePee!" I Stopped Tickling Him Still Laughing Loudly. I Carried Him To The Bathroom And Put Him Down. I Made Sure His Toddler Toilet Seat Was Secure On The Original Toilet Seat. I Put Him On And Let Him Do Him Business. When He Told Me He Was Done I Made Him Whipe Then Got Him Down. He Pulled Up His Shorts Then Flushed The Toilet. I Helped Him Wash And Dry His Hands Then We Walked Back To The Room. Tre'Shawn Saw Tre And Instantly Ran To The Bed While Yelling Out

"Da!" Tre Picked Him Up Sat Him On His Lap.

"What's Up Little Man. You Going To Have To Stop Yelling Like That."

"Okayy!!!!!" Tre'Shawn Yelled Then Covered His Mouth With Both Hands And Widening His Eyes. I Giggled And Heard Tre Chuckle.

"I Love You Son." Tre Told Tre'Shawn. His Voiced Was Laced With An Emotion That I Couldn't Describe. It Was Almost Like He Was Telling Our Son GoodBye. I Hope That Wasn't The Case.

"I Luhh You Too Da. Down." Tre'Shawn Replied. Tre Put Him Down And Watched Him As He Walked To The Door.

"Nae!" I Opened The Door And Looked Back At Tre. He Was Staring Me And Tre'Shawn. Something's Bothering Him And That's Bothering Me. I Need To See What's Wrong With Him. I Walked To Nae's Room. Her And Vonte Was Chillin On The Bed With Nathan And Jer'Maine. Nivea Was Probably In The Twins Room. (Aniyah And Trinity's Room)

"Yea I'll Take Him." She Said Not Even Looking At Me. I Laughed Before Letting Tre'Shawn Into Her Room. They Made Room For Him And He Snuggled Right In Making Himself Comfortable. He Would Be Sleep Withing 5 Minutes. I Told Nae And Vonte Thank You And Headed Back To My Room. Tre Was On His Back Staring Up At The Ceiling. I Climbed On Top Of Him And Started Down At Him. He Looked At Me. We Stayed Like That For About 4 Minutes Before My Lips Connected To His.

"I Love You Shardae." He Said While Placing His Hands On My Hips And Gripping.

"What's Wrong?" I Asked As He Kissed On My Neck.

"We'll Talk Later. Right Now. I Wanna Make Love To You." That Was All He Said Before I Was Dazed By The Things He Was Doing To My Body.

×Tre Point Of View×

I Didn't Really Wanna Think About It. I Just Got Back On Good Terms With Shardae. I Dont Want To Leave Her And My Son In California For Who Knows How Long. I Guess This Is The Consequences Of Being A Thug. After I Finished Making Love To My Soon To Be Wife And Putting Another Baby In Her, We Took A PG Rated Shower With Her And I Got Dressed In All Black. I Walked To Tre'Vonte's Room, Leaving Shardae Alone To Think About The News I Just Told Her. Vonte Was Tying His Black Timberland Boots. Nae Was Sitting In The Middle Of The Bed Crying And No Children Were In The Room. This Is Gone Be Some Emotional Shit.

"Sha'N---"

"No! Don't Sha'Nae Me! I Thought You Were Done With The Streets Tre'Vonte! You Can't Just Leave!!!" Sha'Nae Was Yelling And Cussing Him Out. I Slowly Backed Out Of The Room And Shut The Door. I Walked Down The Hall. None Of The Kids Were In Their Rooms. I Went Downstairs. They Were All In The Living Room Playing With Toys And Laughing. I Smiled And Walked Back Up The Many Stairs. I Saw Tre'Maine, Sha'Niya, Tre'Vonte, Sha'Niya And Shardae Sitting In The Family Room. My Brothers Both Had There Boxes So I Went To Get Mine. When I Got It I Went Back To The Family Room And Sat Down By Shardae. No Body Said Anything For A While. He Goes The Icing On The Cake.

**************************************************************************************************

•Comment

•Vote

•Share

•Hope You're Enjoying The Sequel