I saw Dave coming towards the car and I rolled my eyes.

"I'll call u later Brianna" I told her hanging up.

"Yo why the hell u leave" he asked me and I ignored him.

"I know u fucking hear me Ariana" he said grabbing my face and turning it towards him.

"Bitch move damn nie if I was in a music video with a nigga touching on him u would get mad too. Fuck out my face. Aye can u take me back to my hotel room?" I said asking the driver.

"I gotcha when I get der. Take her to the hotel room" he said slamming the door.

He got me fucked up thinking he gone talk to me no any damn way. The driver drove me back to the hotel. I went up to my room and I chilled and I got in the shower.

I heard Dave ass come in the hotel room cuz he slammed the door. He walked in the bathroom and sat on the sink.

"How May I help u?" I asked looking at him thru the glass.

"Yo why the fuck u act out like that" he asked as I washed my body up.

"Mane Bye the fuck I'm trynna take a damn shower and u wanna come in here onnat bullshit" I said rinsing my body off.

He opened the shower door and choked me and pushed me to the wall.

"Ariana Amari Fletcher stop fucking playing me" he said letting me kno he being serious.

"Let me go" I said trying to move his hand.

He kissed me and he stuck his finger in my punani and he fingered me and I moaned.

"Stop" I moaned and he went faster.

He started playing with it and he made me cum after 20 mins.

"Do that shit again and imma dead ass beat ya ass when my child get tf outta u" he said.

He walked out and i got out and I put my robe on. I rolled my eyes at him and I laid in the bed and threw my robe on the chair and I laid in the bed naked and I rested.

I heard the shower water cut on. I closed my eyes and fell asleep and 30 mins later I felt a dick go inside of me and i moaned.

I opened my eyes a lil and saw Dave and he lifted my leg up and kept hitting it from the side and I moaned louder.

"Fuckkkkk Dave" I said moaning.

"What's my name??" He said going deeper.

"Dadddyyy ahhh fuck" I said biting my lip and he pulled my hair.

He started going slow then I felt him nut in me then he let my leg go and he picked me up and sat me on his dick.

I moaned loud af sliding down. I was riding him while he was holding me.

We finished a hour later and went to shower sex and we was kissing me and he picked me up and put me on the wall and entered me.

I moaned loud and we finished and we laid down and talked.

"What time we gotta do my photo shoot?" I asked him laying on his chest.

"12:50" he told me rubbing my head.

"Ite" I said dozing off.