Chap 01.

Ariana POV
"Vassiah bring your bald headed ass on damn we gone miss our flight" I yelled from downstairs.

"Guh shut up dang I had to get my stuff" Vassiah said rolling her eyes coming down the stairs.

"Roll them bitches again and ya ass gone be on the floor trying to find dem stop playing with me Monae" i said calling her by her middle name.

I swear I can't stand this mf little girl.

Anyways Hi, I'm Ariana Fletcher I'm 23 years old. I stay in California with my two sisters, Brianna and Vassiah. Vassiah is the one with the bad ass attitude as y'all can see. Brianna is the respectful one.

I have a son but he is in Chicago right now  with his dad since it was his week to have him. We were dating for 3 years before I got pregnant but we broke up when my son was 8 months.

Our mother didn't give a fuck about us and she walked out on us when Siah was 9.
Our dad got set up by some undercover cops, he was the biggest king pin in Chicago . We had to move with our grandma in California but she died 2 years ago from cancer so I had to take over.

Today, I'm taking the girls back with me to Chicago. I actually bought a house it's cute af.

 I actually bought a house it's cute af

Im a Party Promoter/Party Host. I make $10K for each party so I been saving up and I bought my sisters and I a house.

Anyways enough about me, let's get back into this story.

We all put our stuff in the back of my Jeep and we backed out the drive way.

"I'm goin to miss this house" Brianna said, putting the AUX cord in her phone.

"Me too bre bre" i sighed and drove off.

I stopped by McDonalds to get us some food then I got back on the road and drove to the airport.

I got out the car and I gave my key to the car people that where goin to ship my car to Chicago for me.

Me, Brianna and Vassiah got on the plane. As soon as we got ready to lift off.

"I'm mf scared oh lord please protect me on this plane" Vassiah said causing me and Brianna to bust out laughing.

"Your ass talk allat shit and scared to lift off on a plane, u better close ya eyes and put some headphones in" Brianna said putting her eye mask on and putting her head phones in.

I laughed and looked at Vassiah who rolled her eyes and did what Brianna said.

We lifted off and I went to sleep.