Chapter 11

Arianna POV
I woke up because my phone started ringing.

"Hello" I answered drowsy.

"Hello" I heard Brianna voice and she sounded like she been crying.

I looked at the time on my phone and it was 11:20AM.

"What's wrong Bri talk to me" I told her.

She started crying. "Taeshawn been fucking Emily behind my back and she was suppose to be my bestfriend" she said letting the tears come down.

I hated seeing my sisters cry it hurt me. U can't trust nobody around ya nigga at all nowadays.

"Lord it's okay Brianna hoes will hype ya relationship up just to want ya nigga in the end. Fuck that hoe didn't u say she became distant after y'all broke up?" I asked her.

She sobbed and wiped her tear. "Yeah I shoulda known" she said shaking her head.

"Dont be crying over these nigga Bre Bre its a lot of fish in the sea to be stuck on that one specific fish"

"Im not crying over him I'm crying just cuz I knew her half my whole life and she gon do some snake shit like dis then a bitch in pain cuz look bitch" she said showin me her nail and I flinched.

"Damn bitch what the fuck u did put ya finger into a pencil sharpener??" I said making her laugh.

"I beat that bitch ass for snaking and I sharkeshia'd his bitch ass, I drug her ass down them damn steps" she told me laughing.

"Damn I wish I was der to see the shit ughhh" I said.

"Yea I wish u was too shit lemme go hit up the nail salon before my shit get infected I hope I don't mind me borrowing your car" she said smiling and I looked in the camera.

"Nigga which one??" I asked her.

"Your Benz" she told me.

"Oh ion care as long as u don't touch my Bentley or my Jeep, I'm fine with that"

"Ite I love you so much sissy I'll call u later prolly if u ain't alr left for your event" she told me smiling.

"I love you too tell Siah,Zion & Nahmir I said hey loves tho, see ya later baby girl"

"Ite" she said hanging up.

I put my phone back down and i slid my hands in Dave pants and I touched his dick and he flinched.

"Chillllll before u start sum" he said in a drowsy voice that turned me on.

I laughed and traced his tattoos with my nails. I got out the bed and I went in the living room and seen that it was a lil cloudy outside.