view all 12845 comments

charliesangelll:pulling up😐glambaby about to be fye😩❤
shaderoom.yb:❤😍
nba_babies:waiting for you to drop😩
therealkylesister:cousin your face getting so fat😩❤
wakaflocka:Daughterand Grandson
➡charliesangelll:*Granddaughter sir😐 come outside fat ass😂
tammiesangel:sister and niece😍❤
iamvassiah:FatMomma😍
lilblue_:Youngboy's favorite hoe😂
➡iamvassiah:unlike you😂 Kentrell and Keegan was in a relationship😃.

I just rolled my eyes putting my phone on DND. I grabbed my purse walking outside seeing my moms G-Wagon. I kissed my teeth once I saw my little sisters were in the car.

"Chastity move." I spoke as I made my way up to the passenger seat.

"Girl I not moving. You better get in the back." Her smart mouth ass said.

"You don't wanna move? I'll make you move." I spoke. I opened the passenger door yanking her out the front seat making her fall in the grass. She stood up about to hit me in my stomach. "Bitch I wish you would. I'm gon' lay yo' ass clean the fuck out."

"Chas just get in the back." Brooklyn my favorite sibling said. Chastity huffed and got in the back.

"You can stop all that crybaby shit right fucking now Chastity." My momma spoke sternly.

"She always get away with every fucking thing." Chastity yelled as we pulled off. I reached in the back hitting her in the mouth.

"Bitch I don't know who the fuck you talking to but you better lower your motherfucking voice when you speak to that one." I spoke as I hit her two more times. "You better not let a motherfucking tear fall cause I'm gone give you something to cry 'bout."

"That's enough Kee." Brooklyn spoke as she strolled through her phone. I sat back down strolling through my phone. We drove about 45 minutes before we arrived at the mall. I texted Teelee letting her know we were here and she response that they were in the food court.

We all walked into the mall making our way to the food court. "Y'all go and shop." My mom said giving Brooklyn five hundred dollars and Chastity four-fifty.

"She has more." Chastity whined. I mugged up pushing her.

"Stop with all that crybaby shit. You are 12 years old." I spoke hand her a fifty from my purse. The two then ran off. I spotted Teelee and her mom making my way towards them.

"Hey Keegan." Teelee spoke softly. "I ordered you two some hot wings and lemon pepper wings."

"Thank you." I spoke smiling showing my braces. "I'm Keegan and this is my mother Tammy."

"Nice too meet you. I'm LaShonda and this is my mother Sherhonda." Teelee spoke shaking my moms hand.

"Nice to meet the both of you." Sherhonda spoke shaking me and my moms hand. "Keegan I would like to apologize on my behalf for all the things I've said. I was just going off what my son was telling me."

"That's fine you had the right to do that but you could've went about it in a better way. You harassed my daughter to the point where she felt threatened and me and her filed the restraining order against your son and his friends." My mother spoke cutting me off.

"I understand that." Sherhonda nodded her head.

"I still don't want my child around your son during or after her pregnancy. Only because my daughter almost lost her child recently." My mother stated. "She went to a 'kickback' with her cousin Vassiah where she was jumped by Nia,and Nisha and their cousins."

"Kentrell contracts bad energy to me. Like my mother said I almost lost my child and I don't want any of that." I finally spoke.

"I understand that." Teelee and Sherhonda spoke and unison.

"Like you felt the need to protect your son,I felt the need to protect my daughter by any means. Your son can see his baby. But under spno circumstances can he be around my child unless she's ready to be around him." My mother spoke.

"So now that we got that out of the way. When is your baby shower?" Sherhonda asked.

"May 19th." I spoke. "It's gonna be a gender reveal. Only the grandparents know what I having."

My mother leaned over to Sherhonda whispering the gender in her ear. Sherhonda gasped with a smile before frowning up.

"OK." Sherhonda spoke quickly before smiling.

"Baby steps." I mumbled. "Baby steps."

-Two chapters in 1 day😃. Get the fire extinguisher😂
-Sherhonda and Teelee want to meet up?
-Tammy?

Tammy|36|

Brooklyn|15|

Brooklyn|15|

Chastity|12|

Chastity|12|

Last character change😃