I

Keegan

I walked off the plane as I looked around my new environment. It was nice but it still kinda looked like Atlanta. Rough. But it was still nice. About an hour later I was at my sister house. I left all my things there and texted my cousin from my sister phone and she told me to meet her at the mall. Once I arrived, I looked around to see my cousin Vassiah with a group of boys and two short blasian girls. I scrunched my face up as I began walking towards them. Vassiah knows damn well I'm an introvert and I don't like meeting knew people. He'll I don't even know my father's mother and I don't plan on meeting her anytime soon.

"Cuddy!" Vassiah exclaimed as I made my way to them. I smiled making my way towards her.

"Hey Siah'." I spoke with my face still scrunched up.

"Damn. She musta' got stung by a bee cause she gotta bump on ha'." I heard somebody mumble. I rolled my eyes placing my AirPods in my ears.

We began walking and one of the short blasian girls felt the need to place her hand on my shoulder. I harshly shrugged my shoulder making her hand fall.

"Jonai you can't be doing that. She don't like new people." Vassiah spoke.

"Forreal?" Jonah questioned. Vassiah nodded her head.

"She don't even know our grandmother." Vassiah spoke as we began walking.

"Vassiah can I see your phone?" I asked her. She handed me her phone after unlocking it.

"Where your phone at?" She asked me. I simply shrugged.

"I lost it at the airport." I spoke seeing how much the XR cost.

"But you got in AirPods?" The other short blasian girl spoke.

"You don't wanna do that Destiny." Vassiah spoke shaking her head because SHE KNOWS how reckless my mouth can get.

"She just rude as fuck." Dustin spoke bluntly. I looked back at her with a smile.

"Thanks." I spoke looking at the price of the XR at Sprint. It was only 799.99.

"Bitch." I heard the first one mumble. I laughed at they real stupid goofy,goofy stupid asses.

"Make sure you put bad in front of it." I spoke ordering it to pick it up in the store. "Y'all hoes pressed over a bitch that just turned 16 three days ago."

"Well lil bitch you gotta grown women mouth." Jonathan spoke. I laughed as I pulled my bankroll full of hundreds out my Louis Vuitton purse.

"I make grown women money too." I spoke with I smile putting my money back. "While you over there 18 living off a nigga."

"CheckL cuddy." Vassiah spoke grasping my hand.

"I'm finna go to Sprint to get me the XR and some cases." I spoke as I began to walk away from the crowd.

Once I made it to Sprint I picked up my phone,bought like 6 cases,entered my iCloud and went to the food court. I went to wing stop to see one of the boys from the group in the line. I guess I was a little to close because he turned around.

"Where everybody else go?" I asked him. He shrugged his shoulders looking me up and down.

"How old you say you just turned again?" He questioned. I smirked.

"I just turned 16." I spoke looking him up and down.

"I'm 19." He spoke. I nodded my head. I didn't care at all. I didn't want no relations.

He was taking to long so I cut in front of him ordering my food. I gave the lady 20 dollars telling her to keep the change before pulling my phone out.

"Say what's yo' name?" He asked sitting down next to me.

"It's Keegan. You?" I asked him.

"Kentrell." He spoke. "Say you fine ass fuck."

"Thank you. But you got Justin and I'm sixteen your nineteen." I spoke. He just nodded his head.

"They ain't gotta know. And her name is Jonai slime." He spoke. I rolled my eyes.

"How we gon' be together if you forever trying to correct me when I get Joyride name wrong?" I questioned him. He just smiled. His grills nearly blinded.

"Damn boy. Close your damn mouth." I spoke wiping my eyes.

"Stop playin'." He laughed making me smile. "Say didn't you say you ain't like new people?" I nodded my head. "What made me different?"

"I feel like I can vibe with you. It's refreshing to find someone who thinks like me." I spoke simply.

"I can fuck with that." He spoke. "Lemme get your number?"

"Bro worry about Johnny." I spoke with a slight smile.

"You playin' slime." He spoke mugging me before he snatched my phone from off the table. I had no password so he easily got in.

"Give me my phone." I whined trying to get it from him.

He moved away as he typed away. He handed me my phone with a smirk on his face.

I tried to get into my phone to see he had put a password.

"Kentrell what is it?" I asked. He smirked.

"My birthday." He spoke. I mugged him.
"When is it?" I questioned him.

"10-20-99." He said. I entered the password to see this nigga on my home screen. I mugged him.

"Yo' ugly fine ass move fast." I spoke. He just laughed.

New Book Alert🚨
Thank you AquariusTheAries for this bomb ass cover❤