IV

Keegan

I began to laugh as I looked at all the new posts on Instagram. It was dumbass girls getting tattoos of Youngboy name and face.

"Glad I'm not in that shit." I spoke as I continued strolling. I exited out of the app laying down until Ka'Shi popped up in my room.

"We poppin' out tonight." Ka'Shi spoke as she moved her braids that I had just did out of her face.

"Well duh." I laughed jumping up. "Now get out."

"Girl I done already seen them premature titties." She spoke pinching my nipple.

"Stop bitch." I spoke slapping her hand. She laughed as she walked out. I playfully rolled my eye grabbing my outfit.

I walked into the bathroom in my room turning on the shower. I grabbed my phone going to my playlist pressing shuffle and 'No Mentions' came on. I rolled my eyes stepping in the shower. About five songs later I was out of the shower. I put on some cocoa butter and baby oil before putting on my clothes.

"Ooouu I'm cute." I spoke fixing my skirt. I rubbed my face with cocoa butter walking out the bathroom. I walked downstairs seeing Ka'Shi friend Dymond.

"Hey Dyme." I spoke looking at her. "I like your hair."

"Thank you girl. You know a bitch had to switch it up." She said rubbing down her finger waves. "I like y'all braids. Who did them?"

"Me." I simply said. "So where we finna go?"

"We goin' to my godsister party. She having a special guest but I don't know who it is." Dymond said. I just nodded my head grabbed my purse and my phone.

We all walked outside getting into Dymond's car. About fifteen minutes later we pulled up at Vibez. The hottest club in Atlanta.

Did I mention we was back in a bad bitch hometown?

"Take my picture." I told Ka'Shi handing her my phone. She then snapped my picture handing me my phone back.

❤ 💭 ↗Liked by nba_youngboy,iamvassiah,and 4,987 otherskee

❤ 💭 ↗
Liked by nba_youngboy,iamvassiah,and 4,987 others
kee.gan 💛

Comments Disabled

"Now take my picture." She spoke. I laughed grabbing her phone taking the picture handing her the phone back.

 I laughed grabbing her phone taking the picture handing her the phone back

❤ 💭 ↗
Liked by nbakd2x,kee.gan,and 5,065 others
therealkashi you can't ketchup😩❤

View all 396 comments
kee.gan:😩fav
➡fav🐍
d.nasty:❤my son
➡I'm most deflee a girl😩
nbakd2x:mines
➡daddy😩

"You and Kd is." I started saying making them laugh as we entered Vibez. The lights were dimmed and music was playing. We was there for about thirty minutes when  Dyme's godsister Thalia got on the stage.

"I wanna thank y'all for coming to my birthday party and turning up wimme. I bet y'all wonder who that special guest was. Well here he is." Thalia spoke clapping her hands. 'No Mentions' began blaring through the speakers. I looked over at Ka'Shi and Dyme them hoes set me up.

"Cut my ties with my people,now my grandfather poppin',ran it up all by myself,and now they never gon' stop me." Youngboy rapped in the mic as everyone pulled out their phone recording as he did the lil walk. Youngboy rapped about two songs before he was done. I rolled my eyes as I made my way to the bar.

"Lemme get a daiquiri." I spoke. The bartender had whipped up my alcoholic slushie handing it to me.

"On the house." He spoke smiling. I felt arms snake around my waist. Making me roll my eyes.

"Hey bae." Kentrell spoke as I sipped on my daiquiri.

"I'm not your bae." I laughed softly. "Go fuck on your favorite athlete daughter."

He mugged me mushing my head making me wince. "You always ruining a good moment."

"Nigga wasn't shit good about this moment. Go with YoYo I know she looking for you." I said trying to walk off as I felt something hard press up against my back.

"Stop fuckin' playin' wimme." He spoke cocking the gun. I rolled my eyes turning towards him.

"Wassup YB what you want?" I asked sighing.

"You." He spoke kissing my lips. I rolled my eyes wiping my lips.

"I heard you like to eat ass." I spoke. He mugged me making me laugh.

"Stop fuckin' talkin'." He spoke kissing my lips again.

"Ken." I heard somebody call out and sure as he'll it was Yolk. I laughed pushing Kentrell off of me sitting my drink down.

"Why are you over here with....that?" She questioned. I laughed sipping my drink. "Yeah bitch sip your drink cause if you say the wrong shit..BOOP."

"Do it then." I challenged getting in my stance.

"Girl you don't want it with me." She said. I punched her in her face sleeping her ass.

 I punched her in her face sleeping her ass

"Control yo' bitches." I simply said walking away.

Signed
-CertifiedKam