X

Keegan

So let me catch y'all up. So I'm currently 19 weeks pregnant which is four months and one week. I'm still getting talked about by my deadbeat ass sperm donor. Kentrell's sister Teelee reached out to my mother to get in contact with me so we're cordial now. I almost lost my baby. So when me and Vassiah went to her friend Nisha's party I wasn't aware that it was Draco's mom. It wasn't even a kickback it was her moms birthday party. So all of Kentrell's baby momma's were there. Moral of the story is they all jumped me. I was placed into critical condition. Me and my baby survived. Thankfully. I'm still being talked about on Twitter til this day. My phone buzzed it was a message from Teelee.

Teelee☺:Can me,you and my mom meet somewhere?

-I can't be around your mother without my mother being present.

Teelee☺:That's understandable but if your mom can come can met at the Mall of Louisiana around 2?

-

Yes. I'm calling her now.
Read

I went to the phone icon calling my Momma on facetime. She answered on the 4th ring.

"Yes love?" She asked once the FaceTime connected.

"Kentrell's sister wants me to meet up with her and her mom." I spoke playing with my nails.

"Your not going around them without me." She spoke defensively.

"I know that Ma. I told her that already." I spoke slightly rolling my eyes.

"Where WE meeting them?" She asked putting emphasis on 'we'

"Mall of Louisiana around 2." I spoke into the phone rubbing my belly.

"Keegan it is 1:30. Get ready I'll be there in about 30 minutes." She spoke. We said our goodbyes before hanging up. I went into my room grabbing out something comfy to slip on. I walked into the bathroom getting into a 15 minute shower also washing my hair. I got out the shower blow trying my hair before styling it. I did my edges before putting my Shea Butter lotion on my body. I put on my bra and panties before putting on my dress. I put on my ankle bracelet and my fur slides. I nodded my head in approval before taking a picture.

❤💭↗liked by simplyteelee_,charliesangelll,and 23,670 otherskee

❤💭↗
liked by simplyteelee_,charliesangelll,and 23,670 others
kee.gan I'm four months and big as fuck😩. Five months left