Unpleasantville-Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Elena, call Stefan," I shouted at her.

"What, why," She questioned me in confusion as she shut off the blow dryer and walked out to me.

"Because this compass is going nuts," I told her quickly before leaving the room.

I heard her grab her phone and the compass before flowing after me into the hallway. I stopped out on the landing and began listening to see if I could hear the vampire that is here.

"Stefan," I called out.

Elena spoke up when there was no answer. "I'm calling him."

I ran down the stairs and my twin followed after me immediately. I looked around as I made it down the stairs trying to see if they were down here. I stopped and looked around, and Elena stopped behind me.

"Where is he," I heard Elena say, causing me to look at her in confusion.

"What's going on," I questioned her.

"Damon answered Stefan's phone," She told me quickly.

"He's on his way to you two. Forgot his phone," Damon told the two of us.

I sighed in relief and walked around Elena back towards the stairs. Elena sighed in relief as well and looked down at the compass.

"Thank god. This compass was spinning," She laughed out. "Stefan must be here. Thank you."

I turned around and laughed as well. "Alright, get back upstairs and finished getting rea- Elena look out," I shouted out as the vampire fell from the ceiling and attacked her. Elena screamed out in fear and the vampire went for her neck, but I ran towards them quickly and shoved him off her. "You stay the hell away from her," I hissed out with my vampire face.

"Fine with me, she's not the one I really want anyways. I was only going after her to mess with you," He hissed out as well.

"Well, you messed with the wrong girl," I said before attacking him.

I threw him into the back of the couch, causing it to move across the floor. He raised up from the ground and looked at me in shock before coming at me. He shoved me into the wall and wrapped his hand around my throat. He began squeezing and I gasped for breath until I wrapped my hand around his wrist and started squeezing. He began groaning in pain as I broke his wrist in my hand then started moving his hand away from my throat. He widened his eyes at me in shock, probably because he didn't realize I was stronger than him. I smirked at him as I caught my breath, but my smirk stopped when he started to smirk. I looked at him in confusion, until I felt him grab the side of my head and him push my head towards the stairs. I felt my head bounce off of one of the steps and groaned in pain as my vision went out of focus. I then felt him grab my ankle and pull me down the rest of the stairs I was laying on until I was laying at the bottom of the stairs. He climbed over me until he was straddling me and wrapped his hands around my neck. He slammed my head against the floor a few more times as he choked me. I coughed as he squeezed harder and harder and I couldn't focus on anything around me from him slamming my head on the ground. All of the sudden I felt the grip on my throat release and began gasping for air. I felt someone grab me and pull e into them in comfort and knew it was Elena from the scent.

"Bells, are you okay," She questioned me worriedly as she grabbed the side of my head.

I didn't' have a chance to answer because Stefan came over to the two of us.

"Come here, both of you," Stefan sighed out as he pulled both of us into a hug.

"Where is that bastard," I rasped out, holding my throat in pain.