The Beginning

It was the first day of the new show Pretty Little Liars. Shay Mitchell was one of the first at the producing studio. She was a morning person. She sat there for a half an hour when finally some of her cast mates started coming in. First was some boys. Keegan, Ian, and Tyler. They were playing Toby, Ezra, and Caleb. Shay waited for another half hour when a BEAUTIFUL blond walked in. Shay noticed her out the corner of her eye. She couldn't help but stare and think "I would love for her to be my friend maybe more..." Ashley noticed her staring and smiled at her. All Shay could think about was how beautiful she was. She had perfect blonde hair, gorgeous teeth, and a body like an angel. The girl started walking Shay's way. She say down next to her and said "hey, I'm Ashley. I'm playing Hanna Marin. And you are?" It took Shay a moment to realize that she was talking to her but finally she responded "I'm Shay. I'm playing Emily Fields." "Shay, is that short for anything?" Ashley asked. "Yes, short for Shannon, but I'd like to go by Shay." Shay responded shyly. "No way! That's my moms name!" Ashley said surprised "well actually my middle name is Ashley. I guess that mean we have to be friends." Shay said boldly. "Yes of corse Shannon I'll be you best friend."