Ch. 11

(Ayano: *banging head on Wall Maria while Eren tries to stop me*

Marco: So.... Aya's run out of ideas so this is going to be the last chapter, also this takes place say... 5 years later? The walls have been taken back by humanity and now all Titans are dead.... So ya...

Ayano: OMG FRECKLED JESUS?! *hugs Marco crying* YOU'RE ALIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVEEEEE!!!

Armin: START THE STORY BEFORE SHE CLINGS TO EREN!!!)

~Time skip to five years later ~

~Rose~

I stand in the entrance of Wall Maria staring out at the world. It's been five years since we found the way to kill Titans for good. Currently I'm waiting for Eren to come with Mikasa and Armin. While waiting I hum to myself.

At some point a pair of hands covers my eyes and a deep voice whispers, "Guess who~." "Hmmmm... Would it happen to be my sexy German boy?" Turning in his arms I look up at Eren, "Haha yep! So you ready to go outside of the wall?!" "Sweety you have to remember that I lived outside of Wall Maria for a while. So the question is... Are YOU ready to go outside of the wall?"

"Yep! But not with you..." Feeling my heart shatter my eyes full with tears, "W-What?" "Ya, I don't want to go with you." He grabs my hand and reaches behind him. Sniffling I look away. "No, look at me." He grabs my chin and makes me face him.

Slowly he gets down on one knee and my hand flies up to my mouth. "E-Er-" "Shhh. I know we've been through a lot.... And I mean a LOT... Most of it being bad but that's beside the point! Anyways, I was so happy when I met you and when you became my girlfriend. When you left... I felt like a piece of me died...

"I never want to lose you again, so, now that we're free to leave I want... To start our new life outside of the wall.... As your husband. So Rose, will you marry me?" Nodding I cry, but this time their tears of joy. Smiling like an idiot Eren hugs me tightly after slipping on the engagement ring.

Kissing me deeply I wrap my arms around his neck. We're interrupted by cheering behind us. Looking back we notice all of our friends from the Survey Corp, and Dad cheering for us. Blushing I bury my face in Eren's chest. His chest rumbles as he laughs, he scoops me up along with our bags and runs out of Wall Maria into the new world.

The world is ours, so we'll make the best of it.

Ayano: *clears throat* So... Eren and Rose have a beautiful wedding and have three kids! Two girls and one boy, the boy is named Marco, the eldest girl Petra and the youngest girl Mina after their fallen comrades. Aaaaaand cue the tears! *grabs Eren and runs off* MIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNEEEEEEE!!!

Levi: Damn she runs fast...

Armin: Well there goes all the other SnK fanfictions...