Chapter 9

Hunter's pov

I couldn't believe that my favourite member of the gouse was kidnapped.I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.I know I am still two but an a half.My birthday is next week.

Amber came to me and sat down next to me.No offense,but I don't really like Amber.She always gets mother's and father's attention.But Amber always manage to not forget about me.

I just think that Mum was right,maybe Dad does loge us equally but why would Dad be so into work?Ususally he doesn't spend time on work.He spends a lot of time on us.I groaned and said,<Amby,do you miss Mum?><Yeah.I do.><I just hope Dad can find her.><Same,Hunty,Same.>

Kacey's pov

When I ran out the door,two large rogues were already attacking Chase.I shifted and snapped one of the rogues's neck.Then the other rogue hit me with a dart,suddenly blood dribbled down fromy wound.I slowly get absorbed into the deep dark slumber....

Then I heard:

<Hey,why isn't she waking up?>

<Who knows?Maybe she is pretending.>

<Yeah right,you did hit the dart on her left side pretty...hard.>

<Whatever.Anywho,let's find the Alpha so we can find something to block her links with her pack and mate.>

Then when I heard a door slam shut,I opened my eyes,the bright light stung my eyes,I groaned and concentrated,

<Hello?Anyone,help me.I am at some old wooden storage house.I sort of remember the direction.It was North.Please hurry.>,I mindlinked the pack and Chase.

Then when I heard,<We will be there,don't worry,love you and be safe.>,Chase said.

But then something hit my head,I tried mindlinking but it was like it never existed.

When I got adjusted to the lights again,i looked closer,and our eyes widened.Our mouths dropped open and we both gasped.

<Dad?>

<Kacey?>

Cliffhanger here.Sorry but I might update two more today,then no more.I don't know,because I change my mind a lot of times.So just be patient.