Prologue

Kacey's pov

My name is Kacey Smith.People call me Kay.

I love being my shy self.People call me ShyKay.

My parents are the betas.Their names are Katherine and Anthony.I have two sisters and one brother.My oldest sister is Angela,she is married and pregnant.My second eldest sister is Jamie,she is engaged.My younger brother,Logan found his mate before me.Lucky Bastard.

I scoffed when I heard my brother yell,<My little wittle sister,come down here and EAT YOUR BREAKFAST.WE ARE WAITING!!!>

Yep,my brother,sisters and their mates live in this mansion.Did I forget to tell you thatwe are living in a three floored mansion?Yeah,the advantages come from being a beta.

I woke up and did my normal morning routine.I brushed my hair back and put on my black lace bra with black panties.I put on my black thigh length dress and black flats.I put on light make up and walked downstairs.

I know,you guys will probably think I am weird.Like I am shy but yet I wearing sexy undergarments and short dresses.I am so bio-polar.:-)

Mom squealed,<Today is the annual party and I overheard a new Alpha is in town.He is here for the party and I also heard that he was looking for his mate.><Mom,you always gossip,what else do you do?>,I said.<Oh I don't know,maybe cook,boil,sweep,wash and other houseworks.>,she said while playfully glaring at me.

I love my mother,She is my definitely my idol.She is funny,gorgeous and sweet.She also cares for the pack,more than our Luna.Yep I said it.

Our Luna is a slut.That's why our pack js falling apart but my parents are doing their best to keep our pack the second strongest.

My dad is cold but he sometimes smile.He axts tough but he is sweet.Men and their macho acts.*mentally scoff*

Dad looked at me with a questionable look.I shook my head,making his face fall.Yeah,I know.I am a bad person,but he deserves it when he had sex with our Luna.But their mates could not feel the pain because they did not mate.

I said,<Dad,don't you have a place to be?It includes a bedroom and->,I leaned over and whisper,<-Our Luna.>He stiffened when I mentioned his affairs.Yep I said it....again.He had two affairs with our Luna and the TIC's mate,Chloe.I heard Chloe was drunk when she had sex with my father.

My dad was going to give up his beta position to ny brother since our sisters are basically not fit for it.There are two reasons.One,one of them is pregnant,Second,their mates are stubborn and possessive.I laughed at that thought.

My sister,Angela said,<Sis,maybe that Alpha would be your mate.>I shook my head and said,<Yeah right,I have a body of a nerd while you guys have model and drool-worthy bodies,and before anyone says anything,Brother,it doesn't boost your ego.As much as I want to say you are hot,you are not.>

My brother,Logan fake mock hurt.I smacked the back of his head and ran out the door with him behind.When I reached school,I searched from Nancy.Then my heart was beating so fast when I saw her kiss my boyfriend.I held back my tears.

They looked at me with guilty expressions.I threw my necklace that Nathan gave me at Nancy and Nathan.

They both flinched.I growled,ready to break their bones but the bell rung.I growled at them one last time before heading to class.I went into my English class,Britney,my other friend sat next to me,she whispered,<What the hell just happened?>I gave her a 'talk later' look.

When class was over,Britney grabbed my arm and shoved me into a janitor's closet.She then gave me a serious look and said,<EXPLAIN!!!>

Looks like I have a lot of explaining.Here we go....