Heat break

Chapter:3

It was November now a lot had happened over 11 months. Kyle's parents wanted him to fight for his country but that was mainly his dad as his dad was in the army at the moment , But his mum didn't want him go she wanted him to be a Vet, Doctor anything but that!! and I tend to agree with her. I didn't want my boyfriend getting killed.

#########################

As the snow melted it fast turned to sleet as summer approach . I was happy, the water warm the clouds drifting away all I need was the weeks to end and the Christmas holidays to come faster. I wanted to lay in the sun with my black shades on with my purple and black dotted bikini, laying on the soft yellow sand.

"Samatha!! come back to earth, come in Samatha!!" I see smiling face's shouting at me from over the desk. It was Sarah and Hannah.

"Hey girls, what's up?" looking into their huge hazel eye's almost popping out. "We were just looking at Stefan". They said looking at him like he was a piece of meat. "Girls!!!" I shouted kinda to loud. "What! Hannah replied. "Look at his shiny white teeth and strawberry coloured lips and that coal black hair and pale white skin".....she rumbled off "Okay we get it" Sarah interrupted.

All I was looking at was the sunny blue sky, out the window looking out to the green field. The football guys training doing some kicks. Then the cheer leading team court my eye on the side line practicing..... Which reminded me.... I was surprise to be their OH NO!! "Mrs Clark! can I go to cheerleading practice..... pleases!!". "Yes samatha run along" she said smiling as always and as understanding she was, as she was the youngest teacher at school.

--------------------------------------

I got there just half way through the practice. Mily was giving orders as usual. "Where have you been Samatha?? You know you have to be committed to be in this team to do well!!" shouting a little at the end she looked furious. But as always flicking her snow white hair away from her pale face."I was in study period Cloe told me there was no practice". "Well there is and was one today so you can tell smart arse Cloe that she is kicked off the cheer team" looking at me with her devil eyes.

POOR CLOE!!! I just told on her.... I'm such a nark. Thoughts running through my mind as i was walking to my bag..... then they all stopped as I saw Kyle.

"Hey Sammy" he said of so casually, with his cheeky grin." Hey ky" giving him a hug. "How's Mily treating you" smirking at me."She kicked Cloe off the team just because she told me there was no practice, I'm such a nark!!!". "No your not" as he rapped his arms round my waste pulling me closer "it's not you fault" as he leant down to kiss my strawberry coloured lips. I start to blush. His lips are like heaven the texture smooth and they taste like marshmallow. I ran my hand through his smooth but soft hair. His hands ran down my back to my bum, he pulled me into him more. Are hearts beat as one. I never wanted this moment to end, it felt so right, His hands pulled me up so I rapped my legs around his waste and held onto his muscly shoulders.

Tongues twisting round and round. More intense each kiss. It felt like the universe had stopped I wanted him more, more, MORE!! till he pulled away and said "babe I have to go back to training before David knows and so do you Sammy" "awwww we could just ditch" my voice sounding like a little girl in her favourite candy shop " Come on you don't want to be like Cloe" he smiled "but it is tempting babe" he smirked and let me down slowly." aww okay" I said giving a short hug feeling his muscly body before jogging back to cheerleading squad.

"Where did you go??", "oh sorry needed a drink" half smiling trying my best to look normal. "Okay then tell me next time we need you to be present not just wondering off when you feel like it!!" Her eyes glaring. If looks could kill I'd be dead!!

%%%%%%%%%%%####

That was a long chapter hope you like if you do give it a star!! And comment what you think!!