Chapter 2💫

King's POV

SLAM!! Was all I heard when I was in the shower I wrapped the towel around my waist quickly and grab my gun out my nightstand but then I stop right at my door and noticed the girl from last night was no where to be found. I looked around my room and all I saw was her ripped up dress from last night and then I walked back to my bed and laid down. I turned on my side facing my nightstand and saw she left a note "Thanks for the night:) " I laughed and laid back down "I thought I was gonna have to wake shawty up and tell her kick rocks" I thought to myself. I was slowly falling back to sleep until my phone started ringing but I let it at first ... Until who ever it was called a again and I answered without looking at who it was.

Me: WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT DAMN!!
??: Nigga thats how you talk to your twin
Me : *laughs* wussup withcha bro
Rex: nah nigga the question is the fuck is up withcha. What happened nigga you left VIP last night to talk to some bitch and never came back
Me: oh damn I had to handle some business bro. I said as I threw on some chlothes to head to the trap.
Rex: more like handle some pussy *laughs* but I'll catch you lather bro.
And with that we hung up and I waked out to start to my day.

London's POV
the ride home was quiet and every know and then she would look and give me this unreadable facially expression. When we made it home I walked in the door first and the girls where all in the leaving room and they all turned to look at me and ran to me and started talking my ear off
Shonna: oh my god !!! Shiii !! You finally got out and had some fun annnd most Importantly some dick bitch .
Alex : y'all hoe's should've seen this bitch walk out the house she was walking like she got hit by a bus.
Kayle : bitch is you naked up under that jacket ??
Me : guuuyss.
I said in my crybaby voice.
Me: I just got in the house can I at least take a shower and when am done I'll tell you everything I remember
Alex : what do you mean remember.
She said laughing.
Me: meaning I had ...maybe close to about 20 shots.
I said I was I fumbled my way up the stairs. I entered my room.
(A/n:London's bed room in media💕 )
The first thing I did was immediately flopped on my bed taking the comfort of my soft pillows and the warmth fluffiness of my cover.
Me : One day I will get a good nights rest on you.
I said to my bed as my face was still between a pillow and my cover.
Me: But today will not be the day.
I said rolling off my bed and to the bathroom that I shared with Alex.
"Nor tomorrow night or the next night " I thought to myself as I gotten into our glass stand up shower letting the water run down my face and body. I was having a peace shower which is something I almost ever get due to the fact my best friends are very rushy. "who was I to complain about peace in this house" I thought to myself. Until my very childish friends started drawing dicks on the shower door.
Them : giggling
Me : Ha ha ha you guys are sooo funny move get out.
I said as I peeked my head out behind the shower door.
Shonna: while where's the fun in that.
She said as she continue to laugh with all the girls.
Me: awe so your not gonna leave .
I said as I hoping they would say no because I had a little idea to get them out for good
Alex : hell n- .
She tried to finish but I cut her off with taking the shower head and covering them in water and they all ran.
Kayle : damn bitch I just bought this wig.
Alex : okay bitch we get it just bring yo ass on we wanna hear what happened
Me : Am done now I just wanted to have a little fun.
I said as I came out with a towel wrapped around my body and hair.
Alex: having fun my ass you gone clean that up.
she said playfully pushed my shoulder and with that we all laid on my bed with me telling them everything that happened last night.

King's POV
-

-----------------At the trap----------------

Pulling up and walking into the trap everybody was looking like somebody just killed they damn dog. Naked Bitches that was supposed to be bagging looking at each other and niggas who supposed to be in out on runs up in this bitch just chillin like they ant got shit to do. "The fuck yall looking around like yall ant got shit to do. GET BACK TO FUCKING WORK!" I said and everybody went back to work. I walked up to my office and seen Rex and Will standing around one of hoe's that bag while she's tied up to a chair with a bag over her head but I could still her crying.
Me: Wussup what's going on here.
I said as I dapped them both up and sat down on my desk table.
Rex: Go ahead bitch tell'em what the fuck you was doing. He said as they took the bag off her head, untied her and push her down in front of me.
??: ...i-i was stealing from y-you d-daddy.
She said while crying.I motioned my head towards the door telling the guys they could leave. These hoes needed to learn some fucking respect so I make them call me daddy and whoever fucks up gets fucked up point blank period.
Me: you know that means dont you. I said getting up off the table and Walking to the couch with her hair in my hands draging her while i setting down. And with out an explanation she started sucking my dick like her life depended on it ...which it did.
-----------------10 mins later--------------
when she was done and got my nut I grabbed the bitch by her hair and again and dragged her down stairs in the middle of everyone so they could all see and learn an lesson outta an example.
Me : LESSON THE FUCK UP I PAY ALL OF YOU FAIRLY FUCKING WELL YOU HOES WALK OUT THIS BITCH 2K EVERYDAY WALK OUT THIS BITCH AND YOU NIGGAS KEEP WHATEVER THE FUCK YALL SELL PLUS 1K SO ANT NO REASON WHY NON OF YOU SHOULD BE STEALING FROM ME. ...You come here.
I said pointing of one of the other bagging girls
Me: shoot her. I said to her give her a gun and she looked up at me scared asf
Me: do it or I'll shoot you and her. I said pointing my gun at her head and then all you heard was POW!! And the stealing bitch drop to her knees bleeding on my expensive ass floors
Me: aye somebody clean that shit up before y'all owe me 10k

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it took me so long to finish this chapter am re editing all of my books and soon am dropping a new book called "The Arrangement" 🍇

Comment⭐
Vote🐳
Share🌸
                      ~shi💟