#60 (Tom Holland) Will you be mine?

Start from the beginning

"Y/n I'm tired of hiding it. I want everyone to know. I love you so much and I would be blessed to spend the rest of my life with you." Tom dropped down on to one knee.

Your hand shot over your open mouth. The audience shot into an uproar. Even the cast on the stage where shocked. Tom continued as he wore a small mic. "Would you be able to make me the happiest person on earth by doing my the favour of marrying me?" he asked then holding up a ring in a box. It was shinning under the heavy lighting of the stage lights.

You stood there for a second where everything came together.

That was his Peter Parker accent.

You did wear that hoodie, every night to bed. You would steal it off him.

He didn't need to pee the liar.

"YES!" you yelled as he placed the ring on your hand. You pulled him into a hug taking in what just happened slowly. He smiles hugging you back. The audience was a mess of cries and screaming. Everyone clapped their hands together loudly.

He held you tightly with an unbreakable smile. I buried my emotional face into his shoulder. Eventually, I let him go and held his hand. Giving him a short but sweet kiss. Tom smiles walking me back to the stage. The panel ended soon after.

-Wedding-

I walked up the aisle with Tom at the other end. My heart was beating loud enough so I could hear it in my ears. I held on to the flowers in my hand tightly. My dress was beautiful and white. It took up the whole aisle. I swear it was like magic the emotion in the air.

It hung over crying but smiling aunties and cousins. I smile looking at Tom. His eyes were wide and his reaction emotional and impossibly charming. His eyes looked glassy, tear edging close. He shifted his wait with a light chuckle of disbelief at me.

I walked closer to him until I stood in front of him. Taking in the wonderful view of him in a suit.

He took my hands slightly nervous

He took my hands slightly nervous. I rubbed small circles with my thumb on to his hand with a graceful smile. My maid of honour removed my long vail that covered my face poorly. I looked at Tom's chocolate brown eyes and suddenly it hit.

I was going to be able to spend the rest of my life with this amazingly cute being. He was mine. And I was his.

Tom continued saying his vowels easily like it was a script he didn't even need a line call for. I read mine easily good at remembering my lines after the years of acting. Of course, we had got some photographers to take photos.

If we didn't the fans may have lost it

If we didn't the fans may have lost it. I finished my vowel with ease. "Do you Tom Stanley Holland take Y/n to be your bride, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, in death do you part?" he asked tom.

"I do," he spoke with his glorious English accent that sounded like music to me. I waited, barely listening to him as he recited the words. Finally, I got to speak and I couldn't have waited longer. "I do," I said proudly. Tom smile widens almost like he had some concern I'd answer otherwise.

"You may now kiss the bride," he said stepping back. Tom didn't waste any time. He pulled me in by my white lace cover waisted connecting our lips. I smile into the kiss enjoy the happiest moment of my life. The crowd cheered behind us clapping and whooping. I raised up my bouquet of flowers smiling. Tom chuckles holding me close.

He pressed his head to mines gently. "I love you Mrs.Holland," he told me. I kissed his nose. "And I you, "I spoke to him enjoy his closeness.