#38 (Tom Holland) Next Door

Your pov-

"It's time, i finally have enough of money." i stare at the cash spread in front of me. I squeal excited to finally buy myself a house. My best friend laughs at me. 

"Y/n i don't know if you have been informed, but i am in charge of your decorating." she jokes. I shake my head, knowing that she will have to help me with that.

"I'm going to go, i want to start looking for houses now." i say to my friend. She nods walking me to the door before waving goodbye. I all but run to my mother's house. I have been living there for so long, i really don't know how to tell her.

I push the door open, peaking around the corner. I spot my mum standing there with her bag on her shoulder.

"Hi mum." i greet her, walking in front of the door. She smiled, "Hi Y/n." she dropped her hand from her bag. "Where are you off to?" i ask, closing the door behind me. 

"I...I was about to go look an apartment for you. Your friend told me about how your looking for one." i saw the slight hurt on my mother's face.

I walk over to hug her, "thanks mum." i whisper over to her. "Do you want to join me?" she pulls away to look at me. I nod, walking out the door. Her following me shortly after.

We drive to the apartment building. I walk out staring at the large building with sparkling eyes. I half run into the building, looking around.

 I turn behind me to see my mother talking to a man at the desk. She collects a key and we go to the elevator. I press the button for the fourth floor. I hear a ding before i felt myself moving upwards.

I open the door of number '46'. The key card beeping as i slide it through the lock. I walk in. It was huge, the place was beautiful. A large window covering the whole wall on the furthest side from me.

The bed large enough to fit four people. My mother checks through all the motherly things like; if the closet is large enough, if the fridge works properly or if the window can be opened.

While she did that i call my friend, facetiming her. "Omg this place is amazing." she yelled after i showed her the place. "I know, i love it." then a pretty important factor crosses my mind.

 "Mum how much is it?" i am suddenly concern. "Well, it wasn't in your budget before. I decided to chip in a couple thousand." she looked sheepish.

I run over and thank her. My budget was quite lengthy as i was a trained nurse.I had plans on getting a job with the nearby hospital.

"I'll let you look around by yourself. I have to go to work." she waves goodbye. I continue looking around, becoming sure i wanted this place. I hang up on my friend after our goodbyes. I go down to the desk and tell them i would like to buy the place.

-around a week later-

I had moved most of my stuff out of the boxes and into the house. My house. I sigh falling back on to my bed. Letting the comfy sheets engulf me. I must have been really tired after all the unpacking as i fell asleep.

I woke up, looking at my all laundry. After a few groans and complaints, i get up to do my laundry.

I place the clothes in a basket and walk to the apartment building laundry. I get to the room full of soaps, dryers and washers. I start placing my clothes inside, placing some soap with them.

I look up to spot a young man, walking into this room to do the same thing. His hair brown and untamed, the curls going everywhere. His deep brown eyes trained on a washing machine to use.