Chapter 12

Chapter 12

(xxxxx)

Emily had been home a little over a week. Derek kept his word and never spoke of what Spencer told him. Not even Penelope knew. Spencer and Emily were able to keep things professional as they always were. The only thing that changed was Derek sharing his two cents now and then of sexual experiments that Spencer should try. Which usually ended with Spencer glaring at Derek or Emily slapping him in the back of the head while casually passing by.

It had been a particularly boring week at work. The government was in the midst of a nasty scandal, which led to more time spent in the office. Spencer had been filling up his cup of coffee, when he saw Emily enter the room.

"Coffee?" he asked as he added more sugar to his cup.

"I should ask you the same question," she said causing Spencer to give her a questioning look. "Think you have enough sugar in there?"

Spencer looked at his cup and then back at her.

"I always make my coffee this way," he replied.

"Doesn't make it right," she teased. "But to answer your question, no coffee for me. Thank you though."

Emily walked over to the fridge, opened it, and took out a bottle of water. She leaned on the counter and took a sip. When she opened her eyes, she noticed Spencer staring at her. She gave him a flirty smile.

"See something you like?" she said in a lower voice.

"Do I ever," he replied.

Emily suddenly got a devilish look in her eye.

"Uh oh, I know that look," Spencer said. "What are you up to?"

"Well, I just wondered if you've ever had playtime at work?" she asked, though she knew the answer.

Spencer's face turned pink and he coughed a bit on the coffee he swallowed incorrectly.

"Emily, we can't ... no. We can't do that," he said putting his cup down.

"Why not?" Emily pouted.

"If we get caught, we get fired," Spencer said as if this should've been obvious.

"So, we don't get caught," she smirked.

"No, Emily, no," Spencer said as she walked closer to him.

"I know for a fact there are no cameras in the records room. I casually request your help on a cold case and we go to that room together. We come back within 20 minutes or so and nobody will be the wiser," she said quietly.

Spencer looked around the room anxiously. His brain was telling him no, but his dick, that was starting to harden at the thought, was screaming yes. Why did sex have to be so difficult to refuse? Spencer ran his fingers through his hair.

"I don't know," he said.

"I wouldn't take the risk if I wasn't sure we could get away with it. Look around, it's not busy. A lot of people took time off because of the government black out. I know how to jam the lock on the inside. This way we know if someone is trying to come in, but they won't because that room is rarely used," Emily explained.

Spencer gave Emily a pleading look.

"Trust me," she said holding out her hand for his.

Spencer looked at it for a moment and sighed.

"Alright, I'll try, but if I get really freaked out can we stop?" he asked.

"Yes. If you ask to stop, we will stop. I promise," Emily said.