Chapter 4

Chapter 4

(xxxxx)

"Six shots, please!" Derek called out to the bartender.

The team had gone out to unwind after being away on a case for the week. Derek grabbed three shots in each hand and carried them to the table nearby. He placed them down and began handing them out to everyone.

"To a hell of team, earning a well-deserved night off," he said raising his glass.

They all followed suit and held their mini glasses in the air. As one they all tilted the cups back. Spencer didn't usually indulge in the drinking with everyone, he preferred wine, but ever since he started having sex with Emily he had this desire to experience more of their world.

His face scrunched up in displeasure at the taste of his drink. No wonder he stuck to wine. He heard giggling next to him and looked to see Emily grinning at him.

"What?" he said to her.

"Not used to liquor, are you?" she said.

Her eyes were sparkling at him. She looked so beautiful. She had on tight jeans with heels and some black contraption she called a shirt, that showed her stomach when she lifted her arms past a certain point. He couldn't help remembering how delicious her skin tasted.

"No, more of a wine connoisseur," he said as he pushed a stray piece of hair out of his eyes.

It fell right back to the same position. Emily giggled again and ran her fingers through his hair to push all of his locks away from his eyes. He felt himself tensing at this gesture, but nobody else seemed to notice and if they did they weren't making any fuss about it.

Emily's hands released his hair and she went back to drinking her liquor as if what she did was completely normal. Spencer forced himself to look away from her and try to find a new conversation to join in on.

"Wait, come on, that line actually worked?" J.J. scoffed.

"All you had to do was say that and she just spread her legs like you said the secret password?" Penelope said rolling her eyes.

"Girls, girls, girls. I am a smooth talker. I know how to sweet talk the ladies," Derek said leaning against the table. "And she didn't just spread her legs baby girl. There was a whole lotta experimenting going on."

"On that note, I'm going to go do anything else," Will said getting up from the table and walking off with J.J. following.

"So, tell us about this experimenting. What sort of stuff does Derek Morgan enjoy," Penelope flirted as she sipped her drink.

Derek started laughing as Penelope and Emily watched him with curiosity. Spencer listened, but looked down at the table. Even with his new found experience, he still felt incredibly awkward talking about it.

"There isn't a thing I don't enjoy," Derek grinned.

"Do they always orgasm during sex?" Penelope asked.

"Only 29% of women reach orgasm during sex. Most women cannot orgasm during sex at all, they can only do so through oral stimulation," Spencer raddled off.

He felt more comfortable talking in statistics. All eyes were on him now and he felt himself blushing.

"What would you know about orgasms? Besides what you read in a book," Derek said with irritation.

Emily's brow scrunched in anger. That was incredibly rude. She wanted to speak up and defend him, but when she looked at Spencer he just shrugged.

"Exactly, you just stick to your academics," Derek said.