Intro

Hello and welcome to the first ever Rising Star Community Awards! We are so happy and so excited to have you here

Hello and welcome to the first ever Rising Star Community Awards! We are so happy and so excited to have you here. :)

Thank you for your interest in this awards and we hope you all the best to win because this awards doesn't only provide exposure but also help in polishing your work to be more appealing to readers. If you think others will be interested in this awards, tag them ...

HERE! ↩

Help us in exposing this awards since the more entries the faster we will begin the awards! Whoot!

There will be no official timeline in this awards. The accepting of entries starts right now! So apply right away! The first password is any verb that is in gerund form. We will start the judging phase as soon as we receive 15 entries for every genre. We would like to start small as this is the first time for the community.

After this will be the rules and guidelines for the awards! Be sure not to miss it!

The hosts for this awards:fangirlfantasizing - Founder and Admin of this communityfunnybong_42 - Asst

fangirlfantasizing - Founder and Admin of this community
funnybong_42 - Asst. Admin in the community

Note: If you want to join the amazing community since we are hiring now, feel free to head over at our community book!