Chapter 7

Chapter 7

(Continue Cherry)

A month has gone by since everything that has happened. Sergeant Row pulled some strings and made my family U.S citizen. They brought a house and I was finally home with them and not in the care of child services. It felt good not to sleep on the streets and have a nice soft bed to lay in. I told them everything about how that family treated me and they apologized. They also explained that I was Muslim and I had to wear this thing that covers my hair. I thought it was pretty and I had so many different colors for my different outfits. They let me dress how I want as long as I wear it. I got to stay in the school I was in and I made one friend. No one else there likes me but I will be okay. The girl is white and I was happy my parents weren't racist and didn't care. They don't care about who I date either. They wanted to get me out of our village because they said there were too many harsh rules and arranged marriage and they didn't agree with it. I dress and eat how I want as long as I pray, go to school and keep my head covered. So besides poor living conditions that's the other reason they sent me to America. They wanted me to be a free spirit. I didn't tell them about the crush I started to get for Ms Row. I don't know how they will respond to me liking a grown woman. But I like her and I know the feeling is mutual but I don't want to get her in trouble. I stopped stripping and that club got shut down anyways. Apparently I wasn't the only underage girl there. But right now my parents dropped me off at school and I didn't see my friend. I went to Ms Row room and she was sitting down with her feet table drinking coffee. I walked in and sat down in my chair and she kept staring at me as she sipped on her drink.

Cherry: Am I trouble

Ms Row: No

Cherry: Why you keep staring

Ms Row: Your gorgeous

I couldn't help but smile and she continued to drink her coffee. When no one in the room she tends to flirt with me. But I know she loves her job so I won't make a move and I know she loves teaching so she won't go past flirting. Anyway my friend finally came in and she sat down next to me.

Emily: So my parents are letting me have a sleepover this weekend and you are my only friend so make sure to ask your parents if you can stay the night

Cherry: I'm sure it won't be a problem

Emily: Perfect because I have Friday night planned out for us and I need to tell you about Jeff and it is a long story

Cherry: What did he do now

Just as she was about to respond the bell rung and the other kids started pouring in. We got comfortable in our chairs and Ms Row got class started with history. As she was talking about a war one of the boys said something racist and called me a terrorist. Ms Row raised her voice and I did the unthinkable. I pushed him out his chair and I kicked him twice then Emily told me to stop. After that Ms Row and Emily held me back as some of the other students held the boy back and after that she sent both of us to the Dean office and promised to call our parents.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone