007: Becky Lynch x Female Reader

Start from the beginning

Harley was heartbroken. There was a long period of time where no one but Charlotte and Becky would see or hear from her because she isolated herself from everyone and everything, she almost put her job with WWE at stake.

Charlotte couldn't just let her little sister run off with her best friend again, she refused to let her get hurt... again. "The breakup was roughly less than four months ago and you're telling me that you're okay? That's bullshit, Harley." This was only filler conversation that Charlotte was using to allow Harley to provide information. Charlotte wasn't going to make any progress - this she knew, but didn't want to admit - with her sister without first acknowledging how she really felt about the situation. Both sisters are in the wrong, neither one of them wanting to truly recognize it.

The younger sister felt her phone vibrate from the space between her tee-shirt and her yoga pants, the designated place for where she puts her phone when she doesn't have pockets. "Yes, Ashley! I've fine!" She almost shouted, nervously glancing around the café, hoping that she wasn't drawing any attention to herself and her sister. "I'm okay, trust me." Briefly, she shot her head down towards her phone that was now within her grasp. It was Becky.

Hey you. Are we meeting for lunch?

Charlotte nodded her head, trying really hard not to slap her sister's phone right out of her hands. She knew exactly who it was and quite frankly, she was not in the mood to speak with her or her sister right now. She impatiently waited for her sister's thumbs to stop sliding across the screen.

Trouble with Char, not sure.

"Listen, Ashley," Harley started, "I know you're mad, but..." She stared out the window at the pigeons on the other side of the street where their rental car had been parked. "I think I really like Becky, and I think I have for a really long time. It's not something new-"

Shit. Do you need me?

With the roll of her eyes, Charlotte dramatically threw her napkin down and pushed herself out from the table in order to stand up and leave, "And I'm just supposed to know this automatically, right?" The barista shook her head as well. Subconsciously, the quiet woman found herself eavesdropping. "You never think about what affect your actions are going to have on me! I'm leaving."

I'm almost at the café.

"Wait, Ashley!" Harley, called out to her sister, stretching her arm out in front of her only to have her fingers brush the flannel fabric that hung from Charlotte's waist. Harley wasn't paying enough attention to her phone to notice Becky's message.

As Charlotte stormed off in pursuit of the exit, her eyes focused on one of the cars parked near the door and it appeared to be way too familiar. She watched as a woman shut the driver's door closed and twirled the car keys on her index finger. Her fiery orange hair was enough to cause anyone to look in her direction. To no surprise, it was Becky Lynch.

"Hell," Charlotte cursed as she stopped in her tracks and placed her hands on her hips in defeat, looking anxiously around the coffee shop, "Is there a back exit to this place?"

Before the barista could point the blonde towards the door, Becky entered the café with her hands raised in defence. Everyone around the three women began to catch wind of the situation and were all eager to know what was going on. "Char, can we please talk about this?" The Irish woman felt ashamed with herself, but managed to keep her composure. She couldn't risk losing her cool or bursting out into tears or anything of the sort with so many people around and so many instant cameras within their fingertips.