Chapter 12: Let me take care of you

Jennie POV

I missed her..

When I was alone, the memories of her leaving me after I yelled at her keep playing in my head. The pain in her eyes was visible although she showed no expression that day. I was a fool to think that we will be just fine and she will come the next day after I treated her that way. My proud and stupid mind was so sure that she will come eventually so I waited for her at our usual spot, ready to run to her if she ever coming through the gate. But she never came. 

Day after day I waited still no sign of her, still no contact from her. Jisoo unnie was right I should contact her first since I was the one who hurt her, but every single time I tried I was afraid of the confrontation. I was afraid that she will forgive me but changed after that. I was afraid that I have to win her affection again when I don't even know how I got it at the first place. So I waited again, keeping the status quo.

When I saw her at the airport my heart was beating so fast and my palm was getting all sweaty. I wanted to run to her, begging her to forgive me. I made numerous of scenarios in my head of how I should ask for her forgiveness, but the coward me can't even see her in the eye. Then she dragged by Jisoo unnie.

On the plane she went to the toilet while I was taking pictures of cloud or you could say pretend to take pictures of the cloud. I was going to..but when I heard her voice talking to her bodyguards I froze. I can hear her steps walking through the aisle. My eyes were on my phone but my mind was on her. I stole some glances at her waiting her turn for the toilet, it made me smile then I took some pictures still pretending.

I did my part at the event. Smiling, clapping my hands, keeping up the facade while what I wanted the most was to hug her, told her good job, and may be got my head caressed by her. This longing start to eat me alive, I wanted to talk to her after the event but Irene unnie practically dragging me to help her shop for some clothes. Ok..may be few more hours won't hurt.

I was pacing back and forth in my room out of nervousness. The shopping took too long and it's already late. What if she already asleep? I walked my way to the elevator. Lisa and her entourage book a whole floor for themselves the same as us, but she gave our manager the key to unlock her floor at the elevator. She said to give it to the girls if we ever need something from her. I think she also had access to our floor. 

As I was approaching the elevator I heard people talking. Didn't want to get caught roaming around this late by my manager, I hid at a corner and eavesdropping. 

"Thank you for tonight Lisa" Said a girl.

She said Lisa? That voice sounded very much like Jisoo unnie.

"Is that Jisoo unnie and Lisa?" I muttered to myself.

"You are welcome. It was a lot of fun. We should do this again sometimes" At this point I was convinced those were Lisa and Jisoo unnie. Did they go out together?

"Sure...next time" Jisoo unnie sounded..sad?

"Good night Jisoonie.." Soon there was silence. I think Lisa had left and Jisoo unnie already inside her room. I was stunned. My mind was racing. 

Did Lisa not like me anymore? She's with Jisoo unnie now? Was that the reason why Jisoo unnie dragged her at the airport? Anger and jealousy started building in my chest. I need to know so I ran to Chae's room and knocked her room repeatedly because she's the closest to Jisoo unnie.

 Knock! Knock!

"Rosiee! Are you there?" I asked almost shouting.

"A minutee..!" She answered from inside then the door opened revealing Rose in her pajama. "Jennie unnie? Wae? What's wrong?" She looked at me confused.