Kill Me. Chapter 5.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

LATER THAT NIGHT.

"kuro and allen seem really nice, they be the best big brothers ever" yukio smiled as he cuddle up to mikasa the three was sharing. "yeah, the boys always looked after me but their sister was way kinder, we all loved her to death" mikasa said as she stroked the blonde hair. "so um what happened to their sister and how did you end up with them" Levi asked a little worried for mikasa. 

"i think i was six when my real parents was murdered and my uncle sold me as a slave to some men who put me on a ship full of other boys who was going to be sold. The workers had a little fun with me before locking me up with the other boys and we were barely fed anything. Since i was just a small weak girl in those days many of the boys would stole my food but I'm glad they did because after some days they all started changing into monsters .. i was saved by a storm at sea and it shank the boat. when i woke up i was on old town dirty beach and met eyes with a pretty lady called sky. She carried my nearly dead injured body to her home. She welcomed me to her family with a bright smile i thought i met an angle so i stayed. For the first week i kept to myself and tried to stay away but she always come find me so we could all eat together. Her younger brothers the twins at first wasn't sure of me but they started smiling and loving me after a couple days. Their grandpa worked long shifts so i would always go and take his lunch to where he worked and he treated me like the family only after a day. We became a new family, They even gave me my handmade red scarf for a birthday gift, they all took times making it so it was filled with love. We were a happy family but when i turned nine sky started dating this strange man. I was already seen as a badass and was the perfect thief but i made sure the family never knew about my skills or dirty jobs i helped with. One night when i was sneaking back in i saw sky and her lover but something was off, he was giving her pills with some money and i over heard him saying "all you need to do is put these in the kids food and i keep paying all this money" then he kissed her and left. I was careful around the food but i notice the sad eyes to sky ever since she met this man. i knew she never put those pills in my food only the twins and i just acted like i didnt know. One day i still steal a pill and tried to work out what it was but i had no luck and anyone i asked would soon die so i looked around myself. One morning when i was ten and out fixing something up the twins came running saying sky hasn't came home so i helped looked for her. I soon found her messed up body, her body was torn open and only her face was left pure. Grandpa had to walk the twins away since the couldn't handle how she looked but i was fine, she wasn't my first body .. but what made me more worried was the smile she had. When i became eleven  grandpa fell ill and went to hospital for life, the money i was making went to helping for bills and food but it wasn't enough and i could see the twins struggling and i became more dangerous and cold when sky died enough to make others go after the twins so i left" Mikasa said with a sadden voice and her hair covered her face so no one knew what emotion she made that night. 

"so do you think kuro could have killed someone" Levi asked. "no kuro too loving and caring he rather die then kill another .. i watch him tonight to prove it" Mikasa hissed and Levi stayed silent. "mikasa i share my happiness with you" yukio cried and mikasa stayed hugging the crying kid. "mikasa" Levi said as they saw someone walk past the house. "dont kill them" was all mikasa said as she stood up and followed with Levi and sleepy yukio behind her. 

IN AN ALLY.

"a body" yukio said shocked. "it looks just like you said sky was" Levi said worried. "so whoever killed sky is near, i finally be able to make them pay" mikasa said looking around but stopped when they heard footsteps coming near. "mikasa" yukio pulled on her coat and they all turned to face the person. "allen, why are you out so late .. get home its not safe" mikasa said worried but frowned when she saw him covered in blood. "so Hungary, I need to eat more" allen said in a crazy voice as he licked his bloody fingers. "did you kill this man" Levi asked as he looked at the dead body. "i was hungry and he was near" allen spoke with a smile. "you ate him" yukio said feeling sick. "allen stop, this isn't you, what happened" mikasa yelled. "mikasa, you left us to die here so dont act all caring now" allen hissed. "allen" mikasa said shocked and Levi picked her and yukio up flying away as a solid feather was shot at mikasa.