Two

General
Y/N - Your Name
N/N - Nickname
E/C - Eye Colour
H/C - Hair Colour

Information
F/F - Favourite Food
F/D - Favourite Drink
F/S - Favourite Snack
F/C - Favourite Colour

Anything
B/N - Brothers Name
M/N - Mothers Name
F/N - Fathers Name
B/N - Besties Name

Enjoy!

Ever since the whte haired boy came to my rescue I have ben trying to find him but he never showed up, I looked for him day and night but I still couldn't find him.

I ended up just giving up...

But then out of no where he showed up, I gasped as I fell back onto my butt "Y'you the guy who saved me.." I stared at his beautiful white locks and his mask.

'Wait he's a ghoul!'

"I didn't save you on purpose" His soft voice was so, so calming so soothing.

"I'm Y/N by the way." I introduced myself after I got up off the ground

"It's better if you don't know my name so just call me, master" He smirked.

'She's really hot~' He thought

"M-master that's kinda kinky..." I mumbled to myself "Well nice um meeting you m-master"

"We should hang out tomorrow if your not busy?" He requested

"Oh sure!" I smiled happily

"Ok meet at Anteiku at 1pm, and don't be late" with that he left

"Wait! Can I get your-" I sighed he was gone "-number..."

I walked home with the boy stuck in my head, he seemed around my age and he was really cute, but I definitely couldn't date him because he is a ghoul and my parents and brother would kill me.

Once I reached home I smiled to see that everyone was eating, I sat down next to my brother and started to eat with them all.

"Hello sweety where were you?" My mother asked

"I was just on a walk and then I got caught up chatting with mas- a friend!" I nervously laughed

"Oh ok but next time text us or something" My father said

"Ok, I'm going to turn in for the night I will see you all tomorrow oh and also I'm catching up with a friend at 1!" I smile and they all nod.

I head to my bedroom and fall onto my bed, "I really want to find out his name." I couldn't get this white haired boy of my mind it's like it was fate meeting him.

There was one thing I was really excited about,

'I can't wait to hang out with Master!'

I was feeling kinda horny, kinky and bored so I made Kaneki tell you awesome readers to call him master xD!

Anyway I hope you all enjoyed this chapter more chapters shall be coming out soon no need to worry about that! Also I possibly might be making a lemon so be ready for that. I might een make it in like 2-3 chapters who knows. I never exactly write lemons but I have before on different accounts so yeh I normally just read them!

Anyway see you guys in another chapter!