One

General
Y/N - Your Name
N/N - Nickname
E/C - Eye Colour
H/C - Hair Colour

Information
F/F - Favourite Food
F/D - Favourite Drink
F/S - Favourite Snack
F/C - Favourite Colour

Anything
B/N - Brothers Name
M/N - Mothers Name
F/N - Fathers Name
B/N - Besties Name

Enjoy!

I shrieked in fright as someone covered my mouth with their hand and pulled me back into a dark alley, I looked around and saw around 3 boys and they all had red eyes.

One of them started to walk up to me, somethting started to form at his back and then something came out of his back, I was scared and frightened.

"I loooove that scared look on your face~" The boy said.

I started to shake and walk back which wasn't te best idea as my back collided with a wall, I closed my eyes and ben down as tears started to fall down my face, I could hear the boys chuckling until I couldn't hear anything.

I looked u to see someone with white hair, I looked closer and realised he was wearing a black mask that covers most of his face but one of his eyes.

"T'Than-" Before I could finish my sentence he ran off.

'Wierd much'

I shakily got up and straightened out my clothes as I started to walk back to my house, once I reached my house I was greeted by B/N who also told me mum and dad were out.

"How has your day been B/N?" I asked

"Boring, what about you N/N" He answered whilst sitting on the couch with his chips

"Same as you" I couldn't tell him what happened because I wouldn't be allowed anywhere.

He turned on the tv and put on Netflix, we started to watch a movie called Harry Potter but I got so bored I decided to go back to my bedroom and scroll through instagram.

Sorry for it being so short and pretty boring!
I will try to make it longer for you all!