Important Notes

First of all, thank you for taking the time to consider my recommendations. I spend a lot of time reading, and am always looking for my next book to read. I know how difficult finding a well-written and engaging book can be on a free platform like Wattpad. Hopefully, this can be a source of such books.

I have tried to exhibit a variety of genres in this compilation, but I do tend to read a lot of fantasy and romance, so there may be a bias in favor of those genres. There may be a few mature books as well, so double check the description and rating if that is something you'd like to avoid. However, the first 25 or so recommendations were originally published around 5 years ago, so they are less likely to be mature stories than the later updates.  

All books I recommend are completed, so you as a reader will not have to worry about waiting for updates or discontinued stories.

For an updating schedule, from February 2019 onward, I will try to update each week, typically on Saturday or Sunday, just for hint of regularity.

And as a final note, I've dedicated each chapter to the author of the book. This allows you to click on the dedication and easily navigate to the book.

Thanks for reading!