A truth, a realization, and preparation

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

I've experienced so many new strong emotions lately that my head feels all fuzzy. This is not something I'm used to, having lived the life I did.

At last, I finally turn off the running water and stand in the shower for a surprisingly long amount of time, just letting all the water drip off my body.

I close my eyes, sigh, and leave to go dry myself off. A couple of minutes later, and I'm fully dressed.

I'm just wearing some casual clothes today, again, because school is dismissed. I'm not really sure what to do today.

I sit down on my bed and start thinking. 'School is closed today, Mr. and Mrs. Iki are still out of town, my classmates are still recovering, and I'm gonna have the day all to myself.'

I sigh. My urge to exercise takes over after all, and I start does sit-ups out of habit. I keep on switching between the treadmill, weights, pull-ups, sit-ups, and stretching.

Suddenly it knocks on my door, while I'm weight-lifting. "Come in," I comment without stopping.

I instantly recognize the maid that comes in as Miss Hanuki. "My lady, you haven't eaten yet," She says.

"Not hungry," I comment.

"But miss, it's not healthy to skip breakfast. Especially since you're still supposed to be resting," she says worriedly.

I stop the weight lifting and stand up. I walk over to my humongous closet and search for a pair of exercising clothes.

"Where are my sports clothes at?" I ask after searching for a little.

"They're downstairs. I just washed them. Why?" She asks.

"I'm gonna go for a jog," I say.

"But my lady! You're not supposed to be putting any more physical strain on your body. Please, just stay home and rest," She begs.

"I would, but I would really like to get some fresh air. And I forgot my sports bag at the school anyway," I say before exiting the room and going downstairs.

A couple minutes later, I against Miss Hanuki's wishes head out the door and run towards the city. I stop as I see a giant screen, telling about yesterday's incident.

"Up next, more information on the U.S.J incident. Yesterday, a class of hero course students was brutally attacked from a group of villains addressing themselves as The league of villains."

"Police managed to arrest 72 of the attacking criminals, but their supposed boss, Tomura Shigaraki was nowhere to be found."

"The group appeared to be out after U.A teacher and popular hero, All Might. They did not succeed, but two pro heroes and one student were badly injured."

"Police will pay a great price for anyone who has information regarding the villains or their whereabouts," The lady in the tv says.

A small crowd has gathered around, including me. I stary blanky into the ground for a couple seconds, pull the hoodie over my face and continue to run.

The thing I said earlier about forgetting my sports bag actually wasn't false. After all the commotion yesterday, and because of Izuku's sudden offer, I just completely forgot about it. And I have important stuff in that bag.

'The doors should still be open, considering the teachers are probably here,' I think as I spot the building in the distance.

I look to both sides before jogging over the street, and onto school grounds. The school is quiet, but that's to be expected since no one is there I quickly run up to class and grab the only bag still hanging in there.

My Hero Academia - An assassin as a hero!? (Izuku x OC/Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें