GIVEAWAY: UNTIL YOU

Who's ready for my first, EVER, giveaway?!! *Cue the applaud*

So, this evening, while I struggle not to fall asleep -seeing as I'm super exhausted- I'm doing my first giveaway. There's a few things you need to know first:

1) Five people will be given this e-book for free.

2) There will be five questions. To win, you need to answer them ALL correctly. The first five to answer them correctly, get to have the book.

GOODLUCK!

1) Gretchen is super nervous about moving to London, but fate has forced her hands. WHY DID SHE HAVE TO MOVE TO LONDON?

2)Ethan Williams has fallen in love with the wrong woman, and now, she has run off, leaving him with nothing but a broken heart. He curses the day he met Juliet. WHERE WAS THE FIRST PLACE ETHAN AND JULIET MET, BEFORE HE FELL IN LOVE AND MARRIED HER?

3) Ethan Williams is nervous. He never imagined in a million years, that he'd fall in love after being humiliated by his wife. But love does indeed happen, and tonight, he is about to tell the woman of his dreams how he truly feels! He is also going to ask for her permission to court her. Surely she will be dressed for the occasion, won't she? WHAT WAS GRETCHEN WEARING THE EVENING ETHAN CONFESSED HIS FEELINGS FOR HER?

4) She is a woman of noble birth, and has loved Ethan since the time she was a little girl. She will do anything to be with him, even if he has chosen the Gretchen -an American- over her. WHO IS THIS WOMAN?

5) There was the rain, and there was the shine, but Ethan and Gretchen scaled through, and they are finally getting married! Everything is going smoothly... Until Matthew Steiner shows up. Ethan is a little jealous, but it is simply Jealousy he feels toward Matthew. He is not threatened by Matthew, because Ethan has the training of a knight. ACCORDING TO ETHAN, WHAT IS MATTHEW'S ONLY SKILL?