GIVEAWAY!

I'm super excited that after all of these years on wattpad, I finally get to give back to the most amazing people that have ever walked the planet earth. I'm so excited about the very IDEA of it, it's insane!!!

So, WELCOME TO MY FIRST EVER GIVEAWAY!  Mine, not Wattpad's. This giveaway is in no way affiliated with wattpad.

Hopefully, as the years go by, the gifts will get better.

What are the gifts, you ask?

1) An e-book copy of UNTIL YOU

1) An e-book copy of UNTIL YOU. I literally get asked about this book every single day by readers who are either unable to buy it because of their countries, or readers who simply cannot afford it. Which is why, I'm handing out free copies of the book! If you didn't get to read this book, or you did, but would still like to read it again, it just might be your lucky day.

2) An e-book copy of A BRIDE FOR US. It's the same reason I'm handing out copies of until you.

3) A free book holder.

4) A bookmark: for people who read actual paper back, this is priceless, really!

5) A journal: Wake up in the middle of the night and you just got an idea for a really fantastic book, but you're afraid you'll fall asleep and forget what it was? Journals are pretty cool solutions to that problem.

6) Coffee mug: One that says you are my most valuable reader, because you are!