2. Who's Unworthy? You're Unworthy

"You're kidding me!" Rose exclaims to herself as she looked around for her sister or anyone she knew

"You're kidding me!" Rose exclaims to herself as she looked around for her sister or anyone she knew. She had just gone to the bathroom and then came back to see them gone. "How I'm still so short with these heels on I will never know..." she mutters to herself.

"Are you alright Miss Rose?" Rose jumped at the sudden voice and turned to see Thor, by far the tallest of the Avengers.

"Oh, Thor. You scared me..." Rose acknowledged as she looked up at the God of Thunder.

"My apologies." He instantly responds, his accent mimicking many of her friends yet always seemed foreign in one way or another. "Might I ask if you acquire anything?" He asked in a sweet tone feeling as if he should genuinely help the young Falsworth.

"Rachel." Rose simply states. "I can't find her. I leave for a minute and she's gone." Thor could only chuckle to himself at Rose's struggle as he searched for Rachel, scanning the crowd easily with his height being the advantage.

"She's with the Captain." Thor states looking down at Rose. "Would you like me to take you-" He then began to ask kindly before Natasha approached.

"Rose, with me, now." Natasha quickly demanded interrupting Thor instantly. "Sorry big guy!" She quickly apologised as she dragged Rose away towards the bar. Waving apologetically towards Thor wide eyed he waved in return still startled by Natasha's sudden appearance.

"Natasha, why?" Rose instantly complained.

"What?" She quickly asked.

"I was just going to get to Rachel!"

"Which is why I dragged you to the sidelines to stop you!" Natasha sneered as they both veered around the bar making themselves look as casual as possible. "I think he's gonna kiss her."

"What? Who?" Rose quickly asked a smile growing across her face.

"Rachel and Steve dammit." Natasha whispers before looking towards the pair who were talking to each other. Rose followed Natasha's glance and her eyes did indeed land on Steve and Rachel.

"I think that would be a bit soon don't you think?" Rose admits as she watched Steve cheeks go a light shade of pink suddenly. Natasha's smile soon deflated into a small frown of confusion as she turned towards Rose.

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"He hasn't even asked her out yet and you're positive he'd kiss her?" Natasha's eyes widened at Rose's words before the former Shield agent snapped her head back towards Steve and Rachel and then back Rose.

"Wait, what?" Natasha asked. "Hasn't asked her out?"

"No." Rose confirms furrowing her eyebrows. "I've was nagging him to do it being the supportive sister I am and he chickened out." Natasha took a deep breath in before letting her anger keep itself within her as she looked away from Rose for a moment.