Prologue

Oikawa Tōru... I wonder, why did we end up like this?

Being one of the managers of the volleyball club of Kitagawa Daiichi Junior High, it's hard not to notice Oikawa, with his big personality, constant fangirls screaming over him, and obviously his amazing talent in volleyball. However, being 1 year younger , i wasn't able to interact with him much yet overtime i couldn't help but to fall for his dumb ass.

"O-Oikawa senpai!" I shouted while stammering. The sound of my voice echoes through the empty gymnasium.

The 2 of us were the only ones left , we were on duty to clean up after the practice . We had just finished ready to leave.

Oikawa, who was walking in front of me, stopped and turned to look at me. I met his dark chocolate brown eyes, and those gaze was enough to make me melt.

"I-I L-Like you.." Those words, which i had enclosed in my heart, slipped out of my mouth like butter. I stood there nervously, keeping my gaze on much more interesting ground.

"I can't believe i just said that" i thought to myself, immediately regretting my actions.

Then, I heard footsteps, coming closer and closer towards me.

My heart was racing, I panicked and started walking backwards ultimately hitting a wall.

Everything seemed to be in slow motion, i could hear every single beat of my heart as Oikawa walked confidently towards me, cornering me against the wall.

I was trapped.

"You shouldn't run away after a confession," He paused for a few seconds

"Aira-chan..." He smirked.

His smile was so captivating that i swore he must have some form of magic in them.

God. When did it become so hot here?

"uh.... ummmm" I couldn't utter a single word. My face was burning red.

I felt a hand on my chin, it was Oikawa's. He smiled as he slowly lift my face up and move even closer. Gosh, he's so Fcking hot! Our faces were just few inches away from each other, I feel like i was going to faint any moment soon.

"I've been waiting for you," He softly whispered into my ears as he caressed my cheek.

He leaned in.

His lips were soft to the touch, the lingering sensation could still be felt on my lips.

Warm.

"I like you Aira-chan," He whispered as he pull away, He then stared at me, eyeing me as if examining me. " I want you.." He said as he bit his lip.

That caught me off guard, my eyes widened and my body stiffened. Oikawa then immediately turned red and move a step back,

"I mean I, um, Like" He was blabbering, panicking trying to explain himself, moving everywhere with his face completely red.

He looked so cute. I left out a chuckle and he seemed to calm down. Our eyes met as he smiled. He then pulled me towards him and wrapped his arms around me, his head resting on my shoulder, his breath against my neck sending a tingling sensation down my spine.

I could feel his warmth seeping through him, being in his arms feels like home.

"I like you.." He softly whispered again.

I closed my eyes, enjoying every second of this moment,.

He was in my reach. Hugging me.

The senpai, who had flirted with every girl he could.

At the moment, it felt almost as if it was dream.

It should have just stayed as a dream

It was the last week of school, I've been together with Oikawa for 6 months, though only few people knew about it. I was standing at the school gate waiting for Oikawa, he insisted on going home together since we won't be able to do it soon. I was holding a paper bag with a tiny stuffed toy version of Oikawa as a graduation gift for him.

I sigh as i looked at my watch, I've been waiting for around 45 minutes and he wasn't answering my messages.

"The last time i saw him was in our classroom, " the message from Iwazumi-san appeared on my screen.

I sighed and decided to walk back to the school building and try to find Oikawa in his classroom. I was feeling uneasy for some reason when i stood outside his classroom, the hallways are pretty empty since most have already went home, his classroom seemed empty yet the door was slightly ajar.

I decided to peeked in, nervous i might see a ghost but in the end i saw something worse. I saw Oikawa sitting on his chair and there was a girl on his lap. But that wasn't just it, both of them were kissing her arms around his neck.

I froze, I couldn't feel my legs. I didn't know what to do. I felt my heart sink, it made me feel sick. I wanted to throw up. I couldn't believe it, I didn't wanna believe it, but it was there right in front of my eyes.

Without thinking, I slammed the door open. They were startled and the girl just glared at me in disgust, She's probably thinking "Who the hell is this? and how dare she interrupt my moment with Oikawa"

"What the hell do you want?!" She snarled at me, meanwhile Oikawa was just there, looking somewhere else and totally ignoring my presence.

"say something please... there has to be an explanation" I thought to myself as i looked at Oikawa but there was nothing, my sight was getting blurry from the tears that was dying to burst out.

"uhh.. I-I sorry wrong classroom" I forced a chuckle and apologised before dashing out.

Every step I take, more and more tears are falling, I just kept on running and running as far away as possible.

Oikawa never said anything, no calls or even messages. NOTHING.

That was it, that was how everything ended 2 years ago,