Royalty x Woosan

Comincia dall'inizio

One distressed, the other sorry.

"Zany, that was too dangerous! Too close! He could've grabbed you right there and took you home! Or worse- he could've put you on auction and you could've been- I don't ever...ever...." San felt himself on the verge of tears as he thought of what could of happened last night to his baby brother.

"I'm sorry San." The small boy whispered as he went over to where his distressed brother sat. He cuddled up against him, and hugged him with his small body.

"Don't ever do that again....please." San whispered as he wiped tears away.

"I promise I won't." The small boy whispered.

A knock on the broken door interrupts their bonding, as a kid enters the hut.

"Zany? Are you okay?" The boy asks as he walks over to the smaller, other kids flooding into the room. Some teens, some just kids.

"San, what happened?" One asked.

"A royal blood came to the forest." San whispered, and everyone gave a small gasp, some whispering.

"What did he want?"

"Nothing."

"Bullshit." One said in disbelief.

"He gave me water, he said he meant no harm." Zany said in defense.

"You drank his water?" One yelled.

"It could've been poisoned!" Another yelled.

"Enough!" San yelled as he stood up, shakily as his body frame was thin.

"He didn't mean any harm. It was the prince." San said.

"The prince." One scoffed and many others did too.

"What was he doing off castle grounds?"

"He said to explore...but then again I'm not sure." San whispered as he looked down, thinking.

"He doesn't know half the things that happen out here. What they do to us..." One whispered, and the atmosphere changed.

"You should've killed him." A voice said.

"What good would've that done? He's innocent to say the least!-" San tried to explain.

"Innocent? Innocent?! He is a royal blood San! And whether you like it or not all royal bloods are the same!"

Silence filled the room.

"You better start realizing that San. Or else, you'll be sold as well." The boy said before leaving the hut, the others following.

San fell to the floor as he put his head in his hands.

"What have I done." He whispered.

Night falls. Wooyoung goes on his daily night routine again, and climbs out his window.

He hasn't seen San or Zany in a awhile, and is sad about that. He personally found a liking to them. He rode into the forest, this time deep into it, passing what he's already explored.