Royalty x Woosan

Începe de la început

Wooyoung takes notice of the young male, about his height and his age, red and black hair flowing over his eyes. Thin, very thin, his cheekbones high and mighty. It caught Wooyoungs breath in his pipes.

"Zany, back to the base! Now!" He yells out, voice almost shaking.

"San-" the boy stutters out.

"Now!" The boy yells, and the small boy takes a glance at Wooyoung, making eye contact, before running away.

"Who are you!" The boy yells at Wooyoung, and Wooyoung stares at the boy before him.

"Jung Wooyoung, I mean no harm." Wooyoung tries to reassure, and the boys face immediately changes. He looked, hurt almost.

"Royal blood." The boy whispers.

"What business do you have out here?" He yells.

"I just wanted to explore. I swear." Wooyoung feels beads of sweat form on his forehead at the arrow being held for so long.

Finally, the arrow slowly drops, and the boy put it in the bag on his back, and hangs the arrow around his shoulder.

"I should just kill you now, but I won't. It would be a waste." He spats, and Wooyoungs takes back by the harsh words.

The boy then starts walking away.

"Wait!" Wooyoung yells out.

"What is your name?"

"Why would you care? Gonna use it to hunt me down?" The boy says between gritted teeth.

"No! I promise on blood I would never." Wooyoung exclaims.

A moment passes of the boy staring down Wooyoung, almost analyzing.

"San." The boy says flatly, before quickly walking away and disappearing into the dark forest.

"San..." Wooyoung whispers to himself.

He then realizes the sun is coming up soon, and scrambles towards his horse. He swiftly unties the horse, and climbs on it as he immediately takes off.

Wooyoung mentally panics as he sees the horizon start to fill with colors, and speeds up his horse. He then sees the castle and rides the horse into the pasture as he gets off, and runs towards his window in where the rope hangs out off.

He starts climbing up, trying so hard just to keep his balance and breath under control. He enters the room, and takes a breath as no ones there. He then pulls the rope up and closes the windows, so quietly, hoping for not anyone to wake up.

He then quickly changes and scrambles into bed, acting asleep as he hears footsteps in the hall.

It passes his room, and he lets out a long breath. He slowly closed his eyes as he feels weighed on. A sudden image, person, popping up in his mind.

"San." He whispers, a small smile on his lips.

In the distance, not that far, 2 brothers sit in a small hut.