{14} The Start Of A New

New POV's today, and I hope you enjoy the chapter!
__________________________

Todoroki's POV (A/N It's 7:40 am)
Everyone was seated at their desks listening to Mr. Aizawa taking roll call.

He called out our names followed by a "Here" from the person.

After that, he started going over assignments and some other things.

Everyone was literally about to fall asleep, even Mr. Aizawa, but that was normal I guess.

Yesterday all hero schools and their teachers had an assembly about the sudden rise of villains. We also went over how to get ready for a attack if it ever happened and did multiple drills as a practice. It was mainly about being prepared at all times for an attack and since students also had their provisional licenses, we were allowed to use our quirks outside of school grounds. With some limitations of course. Like not actually fighting the villains, just helping out civilians and cleaning out a area.

The assembly started at 5 pm and ended at 2 am. It was really long. Not to mention it was Tuesday night so we had school the next day. But then again I guess it was important to have that assembly, villain activity has been really high ever since All Mights retirement.

Deku's POV
The portal opens again and I'm now standing in the forest that was next to U.A.

I go sit up in a tree, the leaves keeping me hidden, and I wait to see students for the school to come out in there hero suits, all ready to save the day.

"It's been forever since I've seen U.A." I talked to myself.

The school looked the same as always. Blue and bright.

Dabi's POV
We all were cramped in a narrow alleyway

"Is this literally the best place you could take us?" I said looking annoyed and angered at Kurogiri.

"My apologies, but yes it was." He said

"Ok let's just start.." Shigaraki interrupted.

He sent a couple of Nomu's out and we flooded out of the alleyway.

The faces on the citizens were priceless, frightened and mortified. 

"It's the villains!!" A little girl screamed.

Hundreds of Nomu's went and broke in stores and homes, breaking cars and street signs. While the rest of us villains made our own attacks. All in just five minutes.

Twice multiplied some of us with his multiples and so nearly 20 other Dabi's ran around burning things. Let's expect every league of villain member to be multiplied by 20. That equals total chaos.

I stood in the middle of the street then blasted out a huge blue flame causing some cars to blow up.

More attacks happen around. More people run and scream. While some pathetic ones get stuck in the rubbish.

"It's sad how your heroes don't come quick enough" I mockingly said to a man stuck in a pile of broken pieces of a blown up car.

Deku's POV

As I sit up in the tree, I can slightly here alarms and a ton of commotion coming from the city

"I think they started the attack," I said laughing a bit imagining innocent people freaking out.

I also now start to hear alarms going off in the school.

'Ooh, that's cool. They have an alarm pacifically made for a villain attack'

I swing my bag in front of me and take out my laptop getting ready to start hacking.

To Be Continued