{1} Stolen?

"Mama! Mama! Look, All Mights on Tv!" Little Deku cheered jumping up and down from excitement.

"Oh really? Let's see what's happening." Inko said with a bright smile on her face.

She picked Deku up and they both sat in front of the couch, listening to what All Might was saying. He was being interviewed by tons of reporters.

"I am here! I will keep every citizen safe and sound! It is a Hero's duty to protect the ones in need or rescuing. No one will ever be in danger!" He said with a wide smile.

"I want to be a hero, mama! There amazing!" Deku said happily hugging his All Might action figure.

.

.

.

.

.

"This is a nightmare!" I cried in a hushed tone

I cry quietly, my tears not hesitating to fall. I sat in a ball with my legs brought up to my chest and my arms wrapped around them.

I was put in a big plain white room. There was a huge, and heavily guarded, metal door. Along with a wall made of break-proof glass. I was in the corner of the room, farthest away from both.

'Where am I?'
A laboratory...

'Why am I here?'
My 'quirk'

«Flashback»

"Bye, mom. Love you!" I slipped my backpack on my back and waved my mom bye.

"Bye Izuku. Make sure your safe." Inko said waving back.

I checked my phone to see what time it was. '5:04 am' I read.

Today I was going to meet All Might at the beach. I'm planning to do more training with him.

It was still early, so the sun wasn't completely out.

I soon got to the beach. I scanned the area, but I didn't see All Might yet.

"Maybe he's a bit late?"

I grabbed my phone out, calling him, and also putting my bag down on the sand.

The bell rang... still ringing... yup, still ringing.

"Please leave a-" I hung up before the auto voice finished.

"I'll just wait," I said putting my phone in the back pocket of my jeans.

I took a deep breath, taking in the cool air.

I look up at the sunrise. It was so beautiful. The sun reflected off the water, giving the water a pretty pink and orange color.

I put my hand out in front of the sun, letting the past year sink in. Everything from getting my quirk, to right now.

There was no sound. It was quiet and peaceful. There weren't too many people out either, in fact, there was no one. But it made this moment much better because I was the only one who could enjoy it.

I smiled from the thought.

"Quick! There he is! Get him!" Someone yelled from behind me.

I turn around confused. Before all hell broke loose, I saw a lot of hero's, bolting to me. The sudden shock of this was enough for me to trip over my own feet and fall.