I nodded and she walked away.

Why do I find something fishy?

-----------------------------

SIYA'S POV

Gosh!!

Thank God dad didn't doubt.....

I went behind the auditorium to find Aarav playing Candy Crush on his phone.

"Babe", I called out and ran to hug him.

He reciprocated the hug. We released the hug.

"I knew you would come", he said tugging a strand of hair behind my ear, looking lovingly into my eyes.

"Why wouldn't I?", I asked him.

He smiled and cupped my face.

"You look beautiful ", he stated.

"Okay....now say what you wanted to say? I don't have much time. I'll be in great trouble if dad finds - ", he interrupted me by keeping his finger on my lips and shushing me down.

He looked deeply into my eyes and started coming closer to me.

Wait! What is he upto????

Just then, I heard the voice that I was scared of.

"Siya Goenka ", I heard someone shout behind me.

Aarav got away from me and looked in the forward direction with a horrified countenance.

I shut my eyes in fear....

No!! It can't be him........

I slowly turned back to look at dad. He was hell angry. His lips had narrowed and he was glaring at us with the most scariest glare.

These are the pre effects of the volcano which is soon gonna erupt on me.

I walked towards dad.

"Dad-", he interrupted me by the glare that he shot me, asking me to shut up.

His eyes were burning with anger and the most important aspect of his anger was being silent, which he was right now.

When dad's silent and is  just glaring at me with ' I am very much disappointed in you' type of look, then I know that I am in very much trouble when I reach home.

He grabbed my arm and shot a glare at Aarav.

"Stay away from my daughter ", he said Aarav, in a voice that could make anyone pee in their pants....

I just hope, Aarav didn't do that.....

God!! Why only me???

R.I.P

SIYA GOENKA......

----------------------

AATISH'S POV

The judges were gonna announce the results. Aayaat has her fingers crossed whereas I am waiting for the judge's lips to move.

Honestly, I hate the silence that creeps in before the announcement of results....

"And the winner pair are.....", the judge began to speak finally.

My heart beat skipped a bit.

"Aayaat Rajput and Aatish Goenka", the judge announced.

I could not believe my ears.

Aayaat looked at me with her eyes glazing in amazement and hugged me.