Chapter III

*TOM'S P.O.V*

I felt paws step over me, at the sound of birds chirping. I opened my eyes to see the sun shining beautifully through the blinds.

"Oh, hey Tess!" I yawned, before receiving licks to my face from Tessa. I laughed. "Yup! I'll take that as a 'Good Morning!'" Tessa finally jumped off, giving me the chance to properly get up. I rolled off my bed, and stretched my arms.

"Oi, Tom hurry up!" I heard Haz call from downstairs. After I stretched, I rushed down.

"Well you're up early!" I laughed, causing Harrison to sigh in a jokingly manner.

"Come on, it's a beautiful day, the weather's nice.. we can't pass on this!" He said, grabbing his wallet, keys and phone. Tessa came running down the stairs, and jumped up and down. I got her leash, and attached it onto her.

"Alright! You hold her for a bit while I get ready. We'll be getting breakfast on the way, right?" I asked, while handing the leash to Harrison.

"Yup! We'll be passing by your favourite place! Plus we can get some instagram-worthy shots. I haven't posted in a while."

I nodded my head before trudging up the stairs. I grabbed a dark grey shirt and jeans, and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my hair. After doing so, I sent a nod to Harrison's way, and out we went! Harrison handed Tessa's leash to me, as we began walking. The nice even warmth of the sun, with a light cool breeze blowing, hit my face gently. The weather was perfect.

"You enjoying yourself there, Tom?" Harrison laughed while looking at me.

"Hm? The weather's just really nice. Nice balance of warmth and some cold air." I simply replied. Harrison shrugged, before nodding in agreement to what I said. It wasn't long before we reached my favourite breakfast and lunch place. I sat at a table outside with Tessa, while Harrison went inside the store and ordered. The beautiful scent of freshly baked goods and coffee filled the air. I enjoyed the warm, comforting scent. As I waited, I pulled out my phone, and looked through some pictures of yesterday to post. I came across the one with Y/n, and her friend Paige. The thought of Paige giving me Y/n's number crossed my mind.

'Where is it?' Was all I could think. I searched my pockets and looked through my phone to see if I had added it. 'I probably left it at home. Maybe in my other pocket.'

I looked up from my phone to see Harrison coming around with delicious food.

"The food looks delicious as always!" I commented, taking my plate from Harrison.

"Let's dig in!" Harrison said with a smile, while handing me a bowl of food for Tessa. I placed it down for Tessa to eat, and began munching on my own food.

Harrison and I ate in silence, enjoying the sweet yet savoury food. Nothing can get better than this.

———

*Y/N'S P.O.V*

I stood up from my seat. I felt proud of what I did. I had finished another artwork.

"Paige, you want anything to eat?" I called out.

"HELL YEAH!" Paige enthusiastically replied.

I laughed at her response and slid into the kitchen. She looked up from her phone and sighed a laugh.

"Ah, you really are like a Peter Parker in real life. Sliding into a room." Paige referenced a scene from Spider-Man: Homecoming. I chuckled lightly.

"I'll take that as a compliment." I continued to make food for Paige and I. She sat in a stool across from me, her face in her palm. I could tell something was bothering her. She had that look in her face, like something was on her mind, bugging her.

"I still can't believe you only saw the Tom Holland yesterday." She sighed. I turned to her in confusion.

'Guess I was right about something on her mind though.'

"I mean, you've donated to The Brother's Trust so many times! There were so many opportunities to meet him earlier!"

I laughed. "Paige, I donate to help, not just to meet the Holland's. Sure, it'd be nice, amazing at that, like my dream come true, but I can't always expect good things to happen, even if I do good myself." I looked and Paige, before she playfully rolled her eyes.

"There goes your 'mother' side again." She let out a laugh.

"It's been a while, hasn't it?" I also let out a laugh, as I turned back to continue to cook. "You know, now that I think about it, I think I would faint or possibly even die if I met the Holland family."

———

*TOM'S P.O.V*

"Ready to go?" I asked Harrison as I stood up from my chair.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Harrison replied with a smile.

"Let's go!" We began walking Tessa around a nearby park. We reached the dog park, and I let Tessa off the leash. I started to run around with her and play with her, as I saw Harrison pull out his phone in the corner of my eye.

'That sneaky bastard.'

"I know I haven't posted in while, but enjoy this footage of Tom playing with Tessa in a dog park." Harrison said to his phone, before turning it to face in my direction.

"Oh, come on mate!" I look towards Harrison with a sigh.

"Alright alright. We may as well get something to post on IG though. As you've mentioned countless times before, the weather's perfect today." Harrison laughed. I walked to him, with Tessa shortly following after. We took some pictures and posted them, instantly gaining likes and comments from fans.

It started to get later in the afternoon, so we decided it was time to go home. To relax, after being out and about so much. We were leaving the dog park, making our way back to my house.

We reached home and instantly crashed onto the sofa after we unlocked the door.

What a day.

Now to find that number.