(Just Imagine Izuku wearing the same GI but he has green hair and all his normal features.)

"THATS MIDORIYA/DEKU/IZUKU?!"Almost everyone screamed.

"Man he looks manly in that GI!" Kirishima said.

Most of the students look in awe and shock at Izuku. Some wondered how he looked like a normal fighter but could be so powerful. They could understand with All Might being so powerful since he looked so buff and had a quirk that could obliterate buildings. But in this universe, quirks don't exist. 

Bit by bit, I'm falling under your spell.

Your smile's all I need to see to know we'll.

It then shows a naked baby Izuku with a brown tail being carried by All Might while smiling.

"AWEEEE!!!" almost everybody cooed at the sight of an adorable happy baby Izuku.

Leave this endless darkness saying "Come along with me!" Hold My Hand!

It then shows a picture of a young Mei in a flipped over car with a gun shooting at something. 

"Hey! Its ME!" Mei said in excitement of seeing herself on screen.

It also shows a kid Izuku lying on the floor before sitting up and rubbing his forehead with his hands with a angered or annoyed expression on his face. He wore blue GI and still had his brown tail from before. A red pole was also behind him.

"Why is he holding his forehead? And whats that pole at the back?" Mina asked.

"His holding his forehead cause he got thrice. Twice on his forehead while once on his shoulder. And that pole is called the Power Pole. A magical object that can extend as much as you want as long as you say," Power Pole Extend!""Danial said.

"Wait he got up from being shot twice on the head and Isn't EVEN BLEEDING?!?" Endeavor practically screamed.

"yea"Danial simply replied.

It then shows Izuku carrying a gigantic brown turtle before dropping it in shock or fear.Gran Torino is then shown on the turtle. He wore Red glasses and is holding a long brown cane.

Back when you first came into my life,

I recalled a place that I knew as a child:

a special place, one that I held close to my heart

 It the showed Mineta turning a huge metal knight holding a bowl of hot ramen in one hand and pointing two chopsticks at Izuku as he looked in slight shock or confusion. It then shows Kaminari riding a vehicle that seems to be hovering above the ground. Beside him was a blue cat-creature-thing holding onto his leg.

"WHATS THAT MACHINE! I WANT THE BLUEPRINTS NOW!!" Mei screamed in pure amazement at such a vehicle.

"Now now Mei I know you want the blueprints to this vehicle so I will give it to you later after the video ends."Danial replies while smiling nervously while sweatdropping at the pink-haired girl's antics.

Mei replies by nodding her head vigorously.

Won't you lead in a dance down this winding road,

Where light and shadow entwine to take hold

of the thoughts of the one left behind?

It first shows a Mei and Mineta hiding behind a piece of what seemed to be rubble or debris.It then showed a large man wearing a helmet with green goggles and horns on the sides.He also wore a red cape and a weird costume.