Dreams really do come true

Start from the beginning

(Starr, Ellie and Elivie's bridesmaids dress)

(My wedding dress)

(My hairstyle and Veil)

Starr's POV:

Holly was just having some photo's taken before we went downstairs but I couldn't help but be worried about her relationship with her parents I think I needed to speak to Perri but not today, today is their happy day. I looked out of the window and saw the car pull up I turned to Holly and said 'Holly it's time to go to the venue'.

Perri's POV:

I was stood at the top of the aisle waiting for my beautiful bride to arrive Ashley and the lads were stood to my right, Starr walked over and said 'Sorry Pel could I just borrow Ashley thanks'. I looked up at my sister and said 'Um yeah I guess', I glanced to the barn doors and briefly saw Holly stood outside and from what I saw she looked beautiful.

Ashley's POV:

I followed Starr out into the lobby where Holly was stood waiting she looked absolutely beautiful I turned to Starr and said 'Is everything alright', Starr smiled and said 'Um Holly's parents aren't here and she's got nobody to give her away'. I didn't know that Holly had nobody to give her I smiled at Starr and then turned to Holly and said 'Holly I would be delighted to give you away'. I signalled to the wedding officiator who stood at the top of the aisle she smiled and said 'Please be upstanding for the bride'.

Holly's POV:

I was over the moon when Ashley offered to give me away I hooked my arm through Ashley's left arm and we walked up the aisle towards Perri, once I was next to him I turned to Ashley and said 'Ashley thank you for giving me away it means a great deal'. Ashley hugged me before taking his seat next to Jordan, I smiled at Perri before turning to face the front.

(W/O: Wedding officiator, H: Holly and P: Perri)

W/O: A warm welcome to Perri and Holly's friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Perri Kiely to Holly Edwards if anyone knows of any reason why these two should not be joined in holy matrimony then let them speak now or for ever hold their peace.  Now Perri and Holly have written their own vows so Perri would you like to go first'.