Chapter 8

~His hands moved up and down my body frame. I shivered, feeling the tension building between us. The smirk that formed on his lips caused me to blush. I felt the heat spreading in my body. My fingers clutching the bed sheets for dear life. Is this how sensitive I am? His head moved to my neck. My breath hitched as his hot breath hit my exposed neck. His lips barley touching the skin and I was already melting underneath him.

Soft breaths were escaping from my parted lips. His lips touched the sensitive skin, giving the neck a sloppy wet kiss. My hands moved to his broad shoulders, my head moving to the side, exposing my neck even more, giving him more access. I could feel his hair tickling my ear. The world vanished and it was just us in the bed with white sheets.

,,D-Derek." I whispered shakily. Gripping on his shoulders, digging my nails in them. His hand moved down my happy trail, my belly moving down, his actions tickling me and arousing me at the same time. I threw my head back in the pillows, opening my mouth wide as his fingers grazed over my length. My manhood glistening with beads of pre-cum already.

His lips were moving towards my Adam's Apple, leaving a trail of saliva behind. My eyes closed at the stimulation he was giving me just by pumping my throbing dick up and down, painfully slow. God, this feels so good.

,,Mhh~ Daddy, I-" his lips moved to mine muting me, not letting me finish the sentence. Deep loud moans were leaving my mouth, they translated the feeling I was getting. My hips moved upwards as if Derek was magnetic. The familiar burning knot in my abdomen getting hotter every second Derek flicked his wrist. Groans were silenced with Derek's lips. I was close. I was close to the edge, ready to fall for that feeling I never experienced in this dream.~

Dream. .?

My eyes shot open. My breath was quick as if I ran for hours. I looked around, seeing nothing but an opened door and a empty white room filled with warm sunshines. 'what was that?' I was schocked at myslef. How did I even made that up in my mind?
I sat up, the fabric that fell from me wasn't leaving me in cold like the night where I brought sheets to Derek.

Did he woke up? Is he still asleep? My eyes darted towards the wide opened door to the kitchen and the livingroom. I saw nothing from this angle. I had to stood up and walk out to see Derek.

I replayed my dream in my mind. Seeing it brightly, remembering every detail and things I said. Daddy? I get that everyone in the fandom calls him like that. But me? And in that situation? How? I stopped asking questions I haven't had an answer to.

,,Yes, that will be all," I heard a very familiar voice from the other side of the door. ,,One with extra cheese and the second with extra peperoni," Dereks voice wasn't tired. He had to wake up at least thirty minutes before me. I yawned, still tired. ,,Yes, thank you goodbye." I could see how he was smiling to the phone. You could hear his simple smile through a cellphone the same way I heard him from the room where I laid. I paied attention to the opened door seeing the bit of the kitchen counter. Did he talked to Pizza Hut? My mouth watered at the thought of the cheese stretching as I bit in the crispy dough.

,,Good morning Jas." Derek threw me back in the reality as he stepped in the bedroom with his shoulder pressed against the door frame.

,,Morning." I mumbled. Remembering the weird dream I had. Does he look like that when he's naked? ,,Were you ordering something?" I asked questioning the conversation he had through the phone.

,,Yeah, two pizzas for us." Derek said, proving my theory. He slowly walked towards me. I didn't question it, he just walked closer to talk to me.

,,Two? And for both of us?" when Derek ordered something he always did it for himself not for both of us. I still didn't believed him. I probably have to pay for my pizza.

,,Yea. Is something wrong with that?" Derek sat down beside me. The matrasess shifted at his weight. He was so close to me, I could feel his shoulder brushing against mine. I wondered what things could happen. We were sitting on the bed sheets, oh so close to each other. He could easily push me down and do such dirty things. An image flashed through my mind. Seeing him kissing my neck, tickling my jawline with his hair locks and I just enjoyed it. Releasing sounds that told him he did a great job.

,,No-- no of course not." I stuttered and let my head hang down seeing my toes covered with socks. I was so grateful, mind reading wasn't a thing.

,,Just wanted to make sure," His warm hand pressed against my back, comforting me by tracing his finger down my spine.
,,you look bothered by something." Derek leaned his head slightly to the side, seeing my red face from blushing.

,,What? No!" I gulped as my head shoot up to meet his hazelnut eyes. I wasn't bothered. I was scared. Scared of my own feelings. And the future of our relationship.

,,Are you sure?" Derek asked me again. He truly cared. I saw that something in his honey brown eyes. That simple glimmer, that told me I could believe him.

,,I'm sure, I just need to go home." I piped. The blushing coming back. Can I just stop blushing for a second?

,,Oh- I forgot," Derek made an 'O' shape with his mouth. He really did forgot. As Derek continued to talk, his hand from his back moved to my tigh. ,,I'll drive you home." He said. But this time his voice deeper. He slightly squeezed the tigh where his palm sat.

I gulped, watching his hand and his veins popping out. (no why) ,,Uh- D-- Derek." I stuttered, what is he doing?

,,Hmm?" Derek hummed, watching his hand, at least I thought he watched his hand. ,,Oh and also," Derek looked at me, his eyes darting towards my lips, here and there. ,,be quiet when you have wet dreams."

I wanted to say something but something stopped the words coming out. How- he heard me?! No! I slapped his shoulder, not too hard, but hard enough for him to feel.

,,Derek!" I punched him in the shoulder again, playfully. Only for him to laugh. ,,That's not fair!" I looked away hiding the crimson color from my cheeks.

,,Why not? At least I can be excited for the. Real action." when the two last words slipped from his lips I blushed even more, if that was possible, I covered my warm cheeks with my hands, still looking away, over to the wall. This is embarrassing. ,,Oh, come on. You liked it." Derek said releasing my tigh from his soft grip. I did.

,,That's not what matters now!" I jumped when saying the sentence. He knew I was saying this in a joking way when he heard my high voice. Why did I even dreamed about that? Isn't it early for us to. . Make love?

A long silence cut our conversation away. I slowly moved my head towards Derek. Seeing his bright smile on his face.

,,Do you really have to leave?" His eyes pleaded me to stay. I would if I could. But there's something I haven't finished.

,,I will be back as fast as I can, " I pat his shoulder, him to get a hint, I'm not going to break that promise. He looked like I just told him YouTube doesn't exist anymore. That 'job' means so much to him. Just imagine losing everything and everyone from the past 5 years of work.
,,after all I still have to eat the pizza you just ordered." I tried to wash away the saddens from the atmosphere that surrounded us. And surprisingly it worked.

He looked at me and laughed. His freshly brushed teeths showed up. I had to laugh too. His laughs of joy was catching. And the feeling of making him happy made me happy. But there was still something I had to take care of. The tight feeling between the fabric and my legs was getting uncomfortable. .

|| Hi, this needed action, k? Also there will be a chapter out every week! Yay? Maybe ok, Idk. Hope you enjoyed this chapter have a nice rest of the day/night! ||