Episode 3.

My mouth was opened and I was ready to say something but was disturbed by Derek.

,,You wanted McDonald's." He said ironically.

That bastard. I shouldn't believed him. But I was hungry and my mouth was watering from the delicious scent of grilled meat and burgers.

,,Well, Yeah, but I thought you were paying," I pointed a finger on him. ,,Because the one who invites you pays." I tried to sound smart. But failed.

Derek chuckled and looked at the lady in the order window. Her hair was blonde and was falling down to her shoulders. The red light of McDonald's lights was sparking in her ocean blue eyes.

,,That will be 23 bucks." She puckered her lips. She sounded like a bitch.

I blinked and pulled my wallet out of my tight pocket. I was holding in a puke, from the girls bitchy voice.

I gave the money to Dereks hand that created a pool from his palm.

,,Here." Derek said with no interest in his voice as he handed the money to the hoe with blonde hair.

,,Thank you." The girl fake smiled, and puckered her lips even more. Her lips almost falling from her mouth.

'Please Derek just fucking move.' I plead in my mind and looked away from the blonde girl with ocean eyes, out of the window.

I squirmed my eyes as I saw a happy couple. I wish I was happy as them. I never fallen in love. I never kissed. I never held hands. I never had my heart broken.

,,Jas here is your change." Derek tapped me on the shoulder, distracting me from the happy couple laughing down the street.

,,No, keep it." I smiled, trying not to look at that lady.

,,So I can keep this too?" He said holding the Big Mac with fries up in the air.

,,No!" I almost screamed forgetting about that gross lady in the order window and reached with my hand for the tasty Big Mac.

The only one who will touch my food is me.
Not him.

On Derek's face there was a smile and his eyes filled with happiness. I leaned closer, my fingers touching the wrapping paper.

,,Jaspal! You will spill the coke!" Derek laughed-screamed as he tried to hold the paper cups full of coke in his lap.

I calmed down. Siting on the car chair straight, waiting for Derek to give me the food. I act so childish sometime. Why?

,,You almost spilled the coke on me!" He scolded at me. He meant it in fun, right?

His hand full of the McDonald's gods was getting closer to me. My mouth watering even more, remembering the taste of the grilled meat, with the perfect amount of onion.

,,Here," Derek placed the food on my leg, carefully not to damage the Big Mac and the fries with the McDonald's logo.
,,I wouldn't eat it," He looked at me. My eyes wondering to his hazel brown eyes. I couldn't understand why he wouldn't eat, the Big Mac. He saw this and answered my questing flowing through my mind.
,,I'm a vegetarian, dumbass" It hit me like a rock. Oh I'm so stupid.

My mouth just created an 'o' shape as an answer to his 'I already know but I forgot'.

I felt frozen gaze from behind Derek's back.  It was that blond girl. I didn't made eye contact with her. I would never.

I still felt it when the car moved and we stopped at a parking lot facing the welcoming sun.

I eagerly opened the boxed Burger.

,,Jaspal, you're acting like you didn't ate in ages." I heard the cracking sound of wrapping paper of Derek's Veggie Burger.

,,Because I didn't ate today? Duh." I tried to sound sarcastic. Maybe failing miserably.
I grabbed the Big Mac in my hands, pulling it out of the box. The soft texture touching my fingers.

I bit in the warm roll, the tastes mixing in with the salvia, exploding in my mouth as I chewed on it, the ingredients perfectly blending together. I hummed in satisfaction and taste of the delicious McDonald's dish.

,,Jezus Chris, Jaspal." Derek laughed, looking weirdly at me.

,,Shut up Derek!" I said with my mouth filled with a big bite from the Big Mac, some of it falling from my mouth.

Derek shook his head and bitten from his own burger without meat.

Hope you enjoyed! Have a nice day/night!