Episode 6

I looked at Derek when I stepped in, wondering what we will do alone in the empty house.

The sound 'click!' sounded through the house, and the lights turned on.

,,Jaspal?" Derek said appearing in front of my eyes. The hair strand peeking out. My eyes landed on that naughty lock of hair. Derek's eyes darted towards my hand that was moving towards his forehead.

The world got quiet again. There was no time, no worries, no one, just us and the thin and soft strand between my fingers. Derek's breath hitched as I touched his olive skin. But I didn't moved the strand away. Derek's eyes filled with confusion. It was cute... He was cute.

,,What movie do you want to watch?" He looked away, tearing the eye contact. As if he was uncomfortable.

What if he doesn't really like me? I thought. My heart jumped in my chest. But he said he feels the same. I shake the naughty thought away. The thought still hanging on a cliff.

,,I think.  . " my mouth stopped moving. The words stuck in my throat. I didn't know what movie I wanted. With Derek we didn't have the same taste in movies, nor in music. My mind searched for the latest movie we watched together. Everything was blank, it was just Derek, his scent, his dark chocolate eyes. .

,,Jasi, what's wrong with you?" Derek smiled, his eyes moving from my eyes to my parted lips. His smile faded as he murmured. ,,You look like you fallen in love.''

,,Uh- I- N-" I wanted to argue, I didn't, but we even kissed today. Why was I trying to lie? Is it not real love? What if I just got attached to my friend too much. But the fireworks. . They never lie. Do they?

,,Maybe your brain needs more blood."  i blushed as I was watching him sit on a couch in front of the television. ,,Come sit, you want to watch it from there?" he pointed at me with a remote control.

I blinked. Seriously Jaspal? . This is why you didn't have a girlfriend, cuz you're dumb. I screamed at my self in my head, trying to save the falling brain cells.

I was in front of Derek when I was done talking with my self. His eyes were looking up at me. His piercing was glimering from the orange sky. He licked his lips, looking down, his eyes saying "your crotch is in front of my damn face."

I quickly sat down beside him. The mattresses shifting underneath me. The blood was stuck in my cheeks. My heartbeat again at a faster peace.

,,Incredibles two." the words flew out of my mouth as I looked out of the glass wall. The buildings were reaching out to the sun, as if they were praying not to let him fall behind the mountains.

,,You fallen asleep when we watched it last time." Derek looked at me, noticing the red splash on my cheeks.

Goddammit Jaspal, talk already. ,,I don't give up, I want to watch it again." the words spilled from me without thinking. Maybe I didn't even needed to talk. Now I just sound like an alien who is trying to figure out English language.

Derek laughed, the smooth sounds calming me. They always did. And his laughter was catchy too. So I wasn't scared to laugh with him. My head landed on his shoulder, the warmth of his body connected with my skin. But it wasn't an ordinary head to shoulder we did. It felt different, it felt. . Good.

,,You're tickling me," His theeths were exposed to the air. How cute it was when he didn't stop smiling, and all of that was my work. I felt proud.

,,Yeah?" I said, you could hear the smile I had on my face. I moved my head up and down, tickling his neck with my hair locks.
,,Tickle, tickle!" I laughed as Derek tried to push me away chuckling.

,,Stop!" Derek jokingly said, his eyes closed as he laughed away. His back hit the couch mattresses. My fingers worked the tickling magic on his belly. His hands were  in front of him for defense.

Little did I know, he knew I was ticklish too. His hand moved lower and softly touched my chest with his fingers. My body wanted to swallow itself. I screamed for help. I stopped tickling him. Placing my palms where he tickled me.

,,Oof Jesus, I can't-" Derek breathed heavily, trying to regain his breath, still laughing.

I was doing the same when he stopped touching me, we sounded like two thirsty dogs, who were in love. It took us minutes of heavy breathing and trying to avoid each other's hands.

Derek finally managed to turn on the animated movie. And you won't belive what happened next.

I fallen asleep. . .

Again.

|| I hope you enjoyed this "fluffy" chapter!        Have a nice rest of the day/night! ||