39.) memories🎞

Sage POV

6/25/18

It's been a week now

Jah is still in a coma

Videos of ski pulling him out the car are surfaced everywhere

People just stood recording as ski pulled out his lifeless body

The doctors don't think he'll make it in his condition

They want me to pull the cord, because he really isn't progressing but I'm won't...I know he's strong

No one thinks it good for me or the baby, for me to be all cooped up in the hospital

I distanced myself from everything social media, family, friends.

I really need to be here for him

I got up off the couch and went over to admire him.

He has a few scratches on him, which makes it look like he's fine, but he has a ruptured blood vessel in his brain and several other places, and he wasn't breathing on his own.

"Hey Jahseh..." I said softly taking his cold limp hand into mine.

"I've been here with you for 7 days now, they want me to pull your cord but I won't, I can't, I know your still pushing to stay here for us Jahseh, it just hurts to see you like this, you've came so far your fan base is worried crazy, I hope it's not bad I won't let anyone speak about you, but I miss you, your warm touch, your laughing, you getting upset about my touching your ass, your hornyness, jus-just keep pushing baby" I said wiping the tears that were slowly falling.

"We need you here Jahseh" I said sniffing.

"I really need you here..."

I softly grabbed his cold face turning it on the right side to see my name tatted on his Jaw line.

Cleo got jahs name tatted on her wrist and on of his dreads around her wrist.

I was thinking about getting one on my wrist and his name under my boobs.

But what's pissing me off is that his bad vibes forever people are trying to release an album he was working on, which he never told me about, I haven't listened to what he put on there yet, because obviously if Jah wanted me to know he would've told like he did with the "?" Album.

I swear if they do that shit imma be so fucking mad.

I kissed his hand and went to the pull out bed, which hurt my fucking back and watched the kids channel.

I've been talking to ski here and there, we check up on each other.

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Come in" I said getting under the cover.

"Hey Cousinnnn!" I heard someone shout.

"Whoever that is please be quiet"

"sorry but girl it's your favorite cousin Morgan!" She said hugging me as I laid down.