7.) Playing Along😉

SAGE POV

Did he just- nvm

I look over and see Lil Pump and Trippi Red still laughing.

"What are they doing here?" I look pump, stoke, and trip then at Jahseh.

"There just over here to chill" he said pulling me into a hug.

"I dont appreciate your girl tripping me vro" Ski said limping towards the frigid.

"I didnt mean to, I mean someone bursting in the house with no warning imma hide and crouch down" I shrugged going to the couch.

"SKI STOP EATING MY SHIT FATASS!!" Jahseh voice boomed threw the house.

I turned around to see Jahseh pulling up his shorts getting ready to fight and ski stuffing his face.

"Calm down Jah" ski laughed which made Jahseh lil ass mad.

He jump on ski's back choking him and punching. Ski was ramming his back into the wall, making it hit Jahseh.

"ESSKEEEEEEEETIT!!" An obnoxious loud noise boomed threw the house causing me and Trippi to close our ears.

Jahseh jumps off Stokeley and punched lil pump in the arm.

"Shut the fuck up" Jah said before making his way over to me.

Everyone else made there way to the living room.

"So...Who are you exactly?" trippi asked.

"I'm Sage Kengsington, Jahs girl" I smiled as he pecked my cheek again.

"Ohh I remember you from high school...but y'all Ayleks is trippin" trippi said typing in his phone.

"Why you say that?" pump said drinking some lean he grabbed from his bag.

Jahseh wrapped his arms around me pulling me onto his lap.

"Hold on" Ski said.

"Can we give a round of applause because this lonely nigga finally got somebody" Ski said clapping making jah kiss his teeth and everyone else clapped.

I giggled and looked at Jahseh. He's honestly breathtaking but Marquis. I know I know WhY yOu StIlL tHiNkInG bOuT hIm YoU gOt JaHsEh. Me and him dated for 3 years all threw our high school. Then just distant his self from me then cheat. That shit fUcKeD mE uP.

10 minutes later

We was watching Empire and ski and trippi was currently singing one of the songs playing as me and jah sat under the covers. I shifted in his lap a little trying to get comfortable, but my stupid ass sat on the remote. I feel around for it and pull it.

I get confused hearing Jahseh groan, and the remote clothed. Damn I'm slow it's his dick obviously.

/ooooooouuuuu shiiii susssss

I should do it again to tease his bitch ass for pressing is dick again me earlier today.

I'm not that stupid.