12.) The Truth😇

JAHSEH POV

"sage..." I said lowly pulling away from the hug.

"I just want to let you know that your a beautiful person inside and out, and I'd catch a grenade for ya, Throw my head on a blade for ya , I'd jump in front of a train for ya, You know I'd do anything for y-"

"Jahseh what are you trying to say" she giggled a bit at the song reference.

"I wanna come clean" he said then sighed.

"I love you, I really do I know what you said earlier but could you possibly give me a chance, I swear I'll treat you like the queen you are. You deserve the best, and I can give you all of me spiritually, mentally, and physically. You mean so much to me I don't think I could-wait why are you crying?" I said tilting my head after pouring my heart out to her.

"B-because that's what I was coming to talk to y-you about Jah it's just...ughh I don't even know" I said wiping my eyes in frustration.

"I w-want to date you I r-really do but something i-is holding me back, I know your p-past and you know mine, your absolutely perfect to me so don't think other wise, it's me just...just don't give up on me please"

"I won't...i never will, I know it's gonna take time...I took me 4 years to realize how much I love you" I said before kissing her hand making her blush.

"I swear when your ready I'll marry you" I said smiling a little too hard.

"Ok Jahseh" she giggled.

"I'm serious" I said honestly.

She stood on her tip toes and kissed my cheek, making me pout.

I pointed at my lips, she giggled and kissed my lips. So she wouldn't pull away so fast, i wrapped my arms around her mid back and pulled her closer too me. I brushed my tongue against her bottom teeth asking for access. She slowly opened her mouth allowing my tongue to enter, I began to memorize her mouth, feeling her braces against my tongue is a cold, nice feeling. I felt my joggers getting tighter, giving me a fuckin wedgie. I groaned and looking down, tugged at my pants, adjusting my boxers.

I could feel her smiling at me as I adjusted my joggers.

"That was amazing" she smiled.

She tired to pull away from me but I just pulled her closer.

"Jahsehhh" she whined.

I pushed my hard dick up against her.

"Look what you did Bad Girl" I smirked.

"Jahhh stoppp" she whined.

"One day your gonna fix it" I kissed her forehead, letting her go.

12 minutes later

"This shit is getting old" I whined washing my hands.

I walked out the bathroom seeing Sage laying on her stomach on her phone.

I laid down and laid my head on her ass.