Weakness: Trust issues, Genophobia, Paranoid, losing his daughter, Anorexic, Bad temper, Kleptomania, losing in a game or brawl, being told he's too weak.

Background: He was born to a Ravanger with fire like abilities who wasn't right in the head and abused his poor caring, earthling wife. When Brandon was born, his mother tried her best to protect him at all cost from his father. Finally when she had the chance to leave him, she took Brandon and left with their things. A few years later, when Brandon was age four, she fell ill... Later that year she was diagnosed with bone cancer but it was too late to save her. Brandon was really young at the time, but he still suffered from watching his mother die slowly. Due to not having a income, they were both evicted from their home. During his mother's last few days Brandon spent every single moment with her. They watched a ton of musicals together, including his most favorite musical: the Greatest Showman.

They even spent some time talking about their dreams. Brandon was such a dreamer like his mother, he wanted to go places, be things he probably wouldn't be able to reach. Sadly, one day while the two were watching the movie, his mother knew that her time was near. She was really weak and tired, if she went to sleep she knew she would never wake back up. Instead of telling her son, she just sung along with him, putting all of her heart into every note. Brandon sung along with her, having no clue what was happening to her. Finally, when the movie ended the sound was replaced by his mother's flatten heart monitor.

When she passed, there was no family that wanted to take Brandon in, most of his mother's family wanted nothing to do with her after she made the wrong choice and married his abusive father. Due to that, Brandon was going to be sent to foster care. The idea of that scared Brandon, he didn't like being alone without his mother or somebody he knew. As soon as he was taken in he escaped, not knowing where he wanted to go but he knew he wasn't meant to be in foster care. Maybe he wanted to see his father again, he had no clue how abusive he was then so he wanted to find him. Brandon got just want he wanted, while running off a group fo Ravangers happened to be taking a trip to earth for his father who was still looking for Brandon and his mother. The Ravangers found the boy and knew who he was right away, so they took him in. Brandon was given his first job as a Ravanger at a very young age, but he had no other choice. He did everything they told him, learned everything they taught him.

Deep down, Brandon was a sweetheart like his mother but his father side was pulled open by all of the mentoring from the Ravangers. He was born to be a thief and stated to always feel the urge to steal something, he didn't care what it was. He also learned about his fire manipulation abilities after an emotional bomb of anger on one of his fellow Ravangers. And yes, the person was kill. Did Brandon intend on doing that? No.

When Brandon was ten, he met a young girl while on a mission. She was lost, just like he was before the Ravangers took him in. So Brandon did what he thought was best and convinced her to join him. The young girl was later identified as Star, She gave no last name. The two because close friends over the years, teaming up and doing all those fun Ravanger things. At age 12, the two planned on taking on the hardest mission together. They wanted to steal power orb fro the Nova Cord. Brandon mapped out a whole plan for the two of them, they were almost there when Star suddenly stabbed him in the back. She alerted the Nova Cord to his location so they could prevent him from getting the orb. She wanted it for himself, knowing how powerful it was and didn't want to share the power. Brandon managed to escape from the Nova Cord, but was a little scuffed up. He fled to the ship him and Star took to get there and quickly left her without second thought. Right then and there was when Brandon developed some trust issues with people... It'll be harder for him to believe somebody. On his way back to the mother shop for her Ravangers, Brandon did some hard thinking... The Nova Cord will be hunting him down now and he will need a place to hide. The Ravangers wouldn't care if they were after him either, he was the last person they all cared about. That's when it hit him, maybe this was his chance to change how he lived for the better. He decided to go back home and restart his life on the planet.